Toddlers: 24 Months+

New to board

Hello there! I'm a soon to be STM from February 14 board. I have a 2 year old son and am expecting a little girl. I found this board and thought I would see if you could all help me with a couple things.

1. My son won't stop biting the little girl I watch. She doesn't ever do anything to provoke it. I don't know what else to do besides timeout!! Any suggestions would be great.

2. Getting ready to move him into big boy room. Any suggestions for easier transition?

Thx! I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know everyone :)

Re: New to board

• No he has slept in his room since day one. He has never even napped in our bed. He just loves his crib. He seems excited about his big boy room and loves going in to see the paint we chose. I'm just scared about the actual transition.

I am def interested in the article...thx
  • That's sweet that he's excited about having his own big boy room! I do understand your concern, though... If you find he's having trouble with the transition, I know the number to a free counseling line offered by Focus on the Family. They have licensed professionals who are really good at addressing these kinds of things.

Love my Airman
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"