December 2011 Moms
Options

Awesome Morning- Not~!

This morning was such a cluster... I woke and up and proceeding to take my temp, stupid thermometer starts acting really oddly and never beeps so I dont know whether to trust the temp or not, and if it was right then it was a rise and could be a very important temp :( Wondering if this cycle chart is just trash, because I dont think switching to a new thermometer mid cycle like this will be realiable for charting.  Any thoughts are appreciated.  So screw the temp and start to get myself and G ready.  His school was supposed to having their halloween party today.  Was scheduled for after school and all parents were invited.  So I stayed up last night making 40 little veggie cheese ball monsters for the party.  Packed up his halloween costume this morning and we finally get to school definitely a little late and the director looks at me with costume in hand and says I guess you didnt get the email I sent this morning.  The stomach flu is going around G's school and half of the teachers and kis have it.  So the party is cancelled.  I leave G go home to get the food I made for the party because what else I am going to do with 40 cheesy monster balls?  I go back to school and leave off the snacks and now I'm sitting here waiting for the call that G also has the stomach bug, which will totally eff up our weekend as are supposed to leave for DH' s Dad house first thing tomorrow morning for and stay for the weekend.  Last time we went G was sick and I begged Dh to cancel but he didnt want to and it was horrible.  If G is sick today I know we will cancel, but that sucks too~!  So basically just needed to whine about my crappy morning, thanks for listening and if you have thoughts about the stupid thermometer/ my chart please feel free to share :)

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

Re: Awesome Morning- Not~!

• Options
    -T--T- member
    Oh man what a rough morning! Hope you all stay healthy. And for the temps - when in doubt, hump it out ;) hehe
  • Options

Thanks ladies, cant believe anyone even read the whole long whine.  I'm going to get a new thermometer and see what happens, but I was trying to be more laid back about TTC anyway so we'll just keep having fun and see what happens!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man when it rains, it pours. Sorry your LO is sick!

I would record that temp and hump it out. In a few days you will be able to tell if it was a random high temp or a shift. GL!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    Oh man! I hope G doesn't get sick at all and you all stay healthy! Also, props to you for making all those cheeseballs for the party, wow I don't have the will power! I hope the charting isn't screwed up, I agree with the previous posts and would just BD your little heart out and maybe you'll get a positive test next month :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"