Secondary IF

2IF WEEKLY UPDATE

History and currently cycle status :

DS after 4 yrs MFI

currently on 5th cycle TTC # 2
4dpo with a natural cycle acupuncture,herbs, pre-seed, charting, OPKs, and a pre-natal.

Describe an embarrassing moment (and I want the dirt) not just "I farted last night at the dinner table" ok here goes:

While on a romantic getaway with my DH (years ago in early days of marriage) we had some shower sex at a hotel. However, we discovered that we...er...were in it so long that water was ALL OVER the floor - the carpet was soaked well into the bedroom area. A few mins after, the hotel phone rang. The water was dripping through the ceiling onto the guests below us. It was so bad they had to MOVE them to a different room because it was hitting them in bed. Needless to say we only have shower sex at home now :)

Your turn!

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: 2IF WEEKLY UPDATE

• Hi All.  
    DS was a surprise from a long time ago relationship.  

I am currently on CD5 starting BCP's tonight and have surgery scheduled to have my tubes removed.

I will have to think on the embarrassing part... I am totally drawing a blank. 

• Loading the player...
  • @+SouthernMomma+ oh my heck I am dying. That is hilarious.

Lol, ugh I could have killed him. So embarrassing! Im sure I looked like a crazy person!
  • History and current cycle status:
    M/C, DD, CP, TTC #2 for 14 months

CD 12.  Natural cycle since we just started testing.  Ordered preseed for this month because I figured what the heck.  

It's been a rough day at work and I'm totally drawing a blank on the embarrassing story. 

:(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• TTC#2 about 3 years. DS is almost 4 years old. Conceived naturally. Currently on CD7 (last day of clomid!) of IUI#2.  I only have 1 tube, but we are otherwise unexplained.

I am also drawing a blank on an embarrassing moment. I try really hard to avoid all things embarrassing, and probably block out anything that happens!

DS born Jan 2010

TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)

Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013

BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium

Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158

5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 3 early losses before DD. TTC #2 for a year. Currently in the 2ww of likely our last natural cycle.

OMG ladies these stories are cracking me up!! Keep them coming! The only thing I can think of is this one time when I was pregnant & tired so I came home from work, let my dogs outside, took off my clothes, and laid down in the bed to take a short nap on my lunch hour. Shortly after I heard the horrible noise of one of my dogs attacking the other. I ran outside in my bra & underwear with a metal rod I found on the back porch and start swinging away like a crazy person screaming and trying to get them off each other. Afterwards, I look up and my neighbor (who is actually a FORMER CLIENT) is standing out on her porch watching the whole thing!! I was mortified! Since then, I have learned that my craziness probably just made the fight worse.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @+SouthernMomma+ Thanks for making me laugh! Do you have something planned in revenge?

DS born Jan 2010

TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)

Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013

BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium

Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158

5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @+SouthernMomma+ Thanks for making me laugh! Do you have something planned in revenge?

I think that was his revenge to be honest, we are constantly pulling pranks on each other. Im pretty sure this was a result of me sneaking into the bathroom while he was in the shower and screaming "biscuits for dinner, biscuits for dinner" ... about the time he said "what?"... I poured an entire bag of flour on his head over the shower curtain. Lol It took him forever to wash off all that flour and he swore he would get me back, although im pretty sure I won this war by far!  0:-)  

I think that was his revenge to be honest, we are constantly pulling pranks on each other. Im pretty sure this was a result of me sneaking into the bathroom while he was in the shower and screaming "biscuits for dinner, biscuits for dinner" ... about the time he said "what?"... I poured an entire bag of flour on his head over the shower curtain. Lol It took him forever to wash off all that flour and he swore he would get me back, although im pretty sure I won this war by far!  0:-)  

Thanks for the idea >:)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• KC1212 said:
    @+SouthernMomma+ Thanks for making me laugh! Do you have something planned in revenge?

Thanks for the idea >:)

Lol, No problem... I try not to waste things but its usually when the best pranks get pulled. Empting out his body wash and replacing it with baby oil is also pretty funny, but hearing him cuss for a good half hour "trying" to rinse off was pretty annoying. lol :) I also got baby powder in the back of my blow dryer for that little stunt... Which was almost as hard to get out of my hair as his flour incident. lol
  • Hi y'all! Sorry I'm M.I.A. this week while we are on vacation, but I've been lurking! DDs both conceived naturally in 2 cycles of ignorant ttc bliss. Currently ttc#3 for 2 years, dx unexplained, mmc 8/2013. Currently cd3 of 100mg clomid, 150iu gonal f, trigger, IUI cycle. It's our 5th IUI, not sure wth the plan is after this. Considering throwing in the towel if we end with a bfn. I'm sure I'll post about it and change my mind a billion times. DH and I met freshman year of college, and while I was visiting him during Xmas break we found ourselves home alone, so clearly we took advantage in his room. After we got dressed we opened the door and BAM. there's his dad working at the computer just outside his door. I was mortified.

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• DS is four, conceived naturally after 2 cycles. TTC #2 3+ yrs now. Currently CD 8, but on a charting break because of recent stomach issues. Possible fall bladder surgery on the horizon. Don't want to be pregnant for that. Although I would happily put off the surgery if it's safe enough to wait if I were to get pregnant...

Embarrassing story... ok. When I was pregnant with DS, DH took me to a movie and we stopped at a fast food joint for a sandwich and because I wanted waffle fries. I had to pee after lunch, so I went to the bathroom. As I was sitting there, I realized that I had to poop and hadn't gone in days. So I started to go, but the poop got stuck. I had to sit there with an enormous poop hanging out for like half an hour. I was mortified, crying, scared. And this was before I had an iPhone/texted all the time so my phone wasn't with me to tell DH what was happening. It was like the muscles around the poo were so stretched that they wouldn't move. So with an occasional person in the next stall, I had to wiggle, stomp, get my feet up on the toilet seat, relax and push, bend way over, sit up straight, and finesse this log out. I never did have to use my hands to pull, thankfully. Ugh. And then I got out and was so freakin' embarrassed. I don't know why though- everyone that was in the restaurant when I went in was probably gone by the time I got out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"