Parenting

Cookies

In that other thread about the fitness lady blah blah, I said I love cookies. All kinds of cookies. Well, I just mentioned to DH that I wanted chocolate cake. Sadly, we have no cake in the house. He reminded me he picked up some sugar cookies though, and brought them to me. He was wrong though. They were peanut cookies. Not peanut butter (I love peanut butter cookies), but sugar cookies with peanuts in them. I have never, ever, ever seen this. But hey, I like sugar cookies, I like peanuts! We gave them a go, and nope. Nasty. We just threw away cookies...

Is this a common cookie? I've really never seen them before!

Re: Cookies

• Never heard of them. They don't sound good. I love snickerdoodles, peanut butter cookies, ginger snaps and sugar cookies!

COOKIES!!!
  • That sounds like sugar cookies and peanut butter cookies had a love child and the child was hideous. 
    -------------------------------------
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pretty sure I've seen them before. Not a good combination. I'm guessing you couldn't pick them out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Never seen or heard of them. IMO a cookie without chocolate in it is no cookie at all.
  • They must have been pretty terrible to have to throw them away. Tragic, really.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• They were awful. I couldn't even finish 1/3 a cookie. Of course after they were trashed it dawned on me we have two vacuums (uhhh, kids) who would have probably loved them anyway. Oops.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"