Secondary IF

+++2WW Tuesdays+++

Welcome to the 2WW.  Hope those in the 2WW are holding up well! 

((Hugs)) to those who were in the 2WW last week, and have moved on to another cycle.  
Sending good vibes to those that are in the entering/are in the 2WW! 

1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD or DPO) 
2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) 
3) Will you test? What day? 
4) Symptoms?
5) Vent away your frustrations in the 2WW... Ready... Go... Now... 

Re: +++2WW Tuesdays+++

• KC1212KC1212 member
    edited October 2013
    3dpo and cramping and sore boobs.

We had great timing despite my shitty week.

Natural cycle with Acupuncture and herbs. Charting and OPKs.

My frustrations are not 2IF related for once. Haha.

Edit: I forgot. Yes, I probably will test. Probably everyday because I'm fuckjng crazy! I'll probably pee on every stick. I'll probably buy more tests.

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• 4 dpo, natural, for probably the last month before going to IUI

OK timing. Not great. Should have DTD more. Oh well. It won't keep me from getting my hopes up.

In my head I say that I won't test until I am officially late on CD29 but I said that last month and tested before that. I only have 2 tests left and I am not letting myself by more.

TTC #2 since 8/2012

IUI #1 April 2014: BFN

IUI #2 July 2014: BFN

IUI #3 August 2014: BFN

BFP: September 15, due May 22nd 2015

• Loading the player...
  • pettycrockerpettycrocker member
    edited October 2013
    I am 6DPO in my break cycle, and I am officially in PMS hell. I got into an argument with my H this morning because he didn't get my the popcorn I wanted, and now I am dying for an icecream sundae, but DD is napping, so I can't go get one. 

Hrrrumph. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am officially in the 2ww as of today! I'm fairly certain I O'd yesterday. This will likely be our last natural cycle. I had an HSG this month and we had really good timing (I love when my FW falls on a weekend) so part of me wants to get my hopes up but the other part of me is completely jaded due to stupid 2IF. I probably won't test because I typically know AF is coming several days before and I hate BFNs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm ~2dpo in a clomid cycle. Boobs are a bit sore already. I'll probably test around cd26. Nothing to complain about bc we're on vacation!!
    photo image.jpg
  • @Gator_Bride07 we are cycle buddies! Hope you're having a good vacation!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My first 2WW post. I'm 4dpo on a natural cycle. DH will be gone around the time I would be due if we got KU this month so we weren't really going to try but I'm so addicted! I'm kind of kicking myself now because we had decent timing and I know I will be excited if I get KU until DH has to leave the country and I have the baby without him!

I've had some cramping and a bad headache and back ache but that's pretty typical post O for me. I'm not going to test until I'm officially late. DH got mad about all the money I spent on tests in the beginning so now I don't even keep them in the house so I'm not tempted!
  • I am 4dpo and this is my 2nd IUI with hcg trigger. I know I o'd on the day of IUI. DH's count was good but the two best follies were on my tubeless side.

If this doesn't work, then we will stop treatment and I will work on diet and exercise for 4-6 months.  I am trying to be hopefully but remain realistic.

6/09 right tube loss (fallopian torsion) 12/09 BFP #1 (DD born 9/10)
    8/12 dx Lupus (ANA+/APA-), 12/12 BFP #2  natural m/c 6w 2d 
    TTC#2  since 9/12  50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #1 Beta 10/4=BFN
                                 50mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #2 Beta 11/1= BFN
                                      100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #3 Beta 12/26=BFFN
    100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel IUI #4 Beta 2/14= BFFN
    Took a LONG Break
    Lots of Luck and Love BFPB for life KOFMKG
  • 1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD or DPO) Yes, I'm on CD20, either 5 or 6 DPO I believe (although FF tried to bump me back to 3 DPO when I put in my temp this morning...I refused to believe that and overrode my O day)

2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF)  Natural.  I'm off everything but my prenatal this month.

3) Will you test? What day?  Last cycle I started spotting at 6 DPO, so if spotting stays away, I might start torturing myself with pee sticks on Friday.

4) Symptoms?  Nada

5) Vent away your frustrations in the 2WW... Ready... Go... Now... I started this 2WW feeling very "meh" about this cycle.  Not feeling very hopeful, not feel anxious for the 2WW to hurry up so I could test, etc.  And then FF VIP features messed with my head.  When I searched for charts most similar to mine, my BFP cycle from DS popped up in the search.  Now I'm completely obsessed with similarities between the two charts and look at them multiple times a day, thinking it's going to reveal something to me.  My realistic side reminds me that the similarities between charts have nothing to do with pregnancy because the every similarity is prior to the point of implantation anyway but somehow the thoughts of "maybe this is my cycle" keep creeping up.  I yet again find myself in a cycle where I want to fast-forward time so I can know for sure.  Fast-forward to time to where I will inevitably feel disappointment and defeat.  This TTC business is such a mind f*ck.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"