3rd Trimester
Options

Labour indicators

Hello,
Besides the normal indicators did anyone have any signs that were different either a couple days or right before labour?

I'm starting to get anxiety about labour at 36 weeks. Excited for the baby but nervous for the whole process

Re: Labour indicators

• Options
    With my son I just had contractions which I didn't realize were contractions until about 7 hours later when I had my bloody show and a trickle of water.  I saw the doc the day before and he told me there was no progession to come back at 40 weeks so I seriously thought I was having a stomach issue; that and every time I did have a contraction I went to the bathroom and felt so much better, lol...ugh what a tart I was. 
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know this is a cliche but .... You just know when it's time !
  • Options
    I was at ihop feeling great 4 hours before my contractions were at their peak! literally when I got home I started feeling like I had to pee every 2 minutes.. but nothing was coming out.. I was crying because I was in so much pain.. when I went to the hospital the nurse was like "maybe you have a uti" I was like um no I have had uti's this is not a uti.. I felt like death! and then when she hooked me up she saw the baby was coming! haha I was annoyed but so happy!
  • Options

The day before, I started having waves of back pain that continued all night and into the morning until I finally went to the hospital to get checked out. I was in active labor. Back pain was my indicator.

• Options
    With DD my water broke and that was it. I saw the Dr earlier that day @ 40 w 1day and he said there was absolutely no progress and I could go to 42 wks. She suddenly came that night. No contractions or signs other the my water breaking. Good luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"