May 2012 Moms

finally back on the weighloss wagon!

Thankfully I'm finally getting the baby weight off. I'm down 19 pounds. Eleven more to pre-pregnancy weight. Then I plan on continuing to my goal weight. In total I have 72 more pounds to go. This is the first time since gaining weight that the amount to lose doesn't seem insurmountable. Such a relief to actually be enjoying the process.

I've been using myfitnesspal app and website to track my food ans exercise and it is really helping.

Who else is trying to lose weight/get healthy nowadays?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: finally back on the weighloss wagon!

• I was using fitness pal too but then I fell off the wagon.... If you want to add me to your friends on there my username is the same
  • I actually just received a bottle of garcinia cambogia that I ordered from Amazon after hearing Dr Oz talk about it. I'm hoping it helps a little. I am also going to start working out again 3 days a week once we get moved. Watching what I eat is just not cutting it. I am still up 2 sizes from pre-preg. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats @MelissaMiso! 19 pounds is a great accomplishment!

I also use MyFitnessPal. I used it pre-pregnancy then re-joined about 3 months ago. I've lost 8 pounds so far. 3 more pounds to pre-pregnancy weight and about 13-18 more pounds until my ideal weight.

I think I'm saved by breastfeeding, since I'm burning extra calories. So just watching my calories is working for me right now. I think once I wean I'll have to start really exercising.

Feel free to add me as a friend- same name as my username here!

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• I've been pre Lucas weight since about 6 months but still not as fit as before. I have 5 more pounds to pre Nathan and my goal weight but right now I'd rather be eating yummy food than be my goal size or weight. I do selfishly want to bf until spring so I don't wain winter and weaning weight at once :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I added MrsH and naj to myfitmesspal friends. Same name for me too.

• Got Melissa's invite but I can't figure out how to add MrsH11710 without an email address.... Can someone help me out?
  • I did it though the website. Under the "community" tab, their is a sub-tab "find members" where you can type in the user name

• I was doing so well before we all got sick, I was actually within 3 lbs of my pre pregnancy weight, but being sedentary and eating Halloween candy has not helped :-(
    Tomorrow its back to exercising!
  • GromMom said:
    I was doing so well before we all got sick, I was actually within 3 lbs of my pre pregnancy weight, but being sedentary and eating Halloween candy has not helped :-( Tomorrow its back to exercising!
    You are so close! You can do it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"