May 2012 Moms
Options

I miss

My nursing boobs!!! I've been pregnant or bfing for 3 years and 9 months straight and I had awesome noobs but now were down to bfing only morning night and a few random times during the day and my boobs are shrinking!!

My cloths don't look as good my momma fat is more noticeable without big boobs and my hubby even commented on them being too small!

Oh yeah and I'm going to need new bras :( just thought if wine a bit

You got anything you miss about your body
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: I miss

• Options
    If my husband ever even hinted my breasts were too small, I would lose my sh!t on him. Never mind, he would know better.

But yeah...mom fat. I decided to start tracking calories again today since we're down to 3 nursing sessions a day.
  • Options
    Well I'd be mad if it wasn't true :) we'd both gotten used to my super sized ones and now they're gone :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, my boobs are small and flat now :-S With all of my complaining about it DH said he'd gift me a boob job when we're done having kids if I wanted. I'm totally considering it. I wouldn't go crazy and become a G or something. Just to go back to my good ol' C's that I haven't seen in a while and really loved and miss them. We'll see when we get there.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    If I could afford it I'd get a boob job!
  • Options
    lol we can't afford it either. I told DH to start saving hahahahaha!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm right there with you guys. My nursing boobs were amazing nice full C's and now I'm back down to a B cup and they are just not the same. DH has also commented that maybe after we have another baby or two, I could get a boob job if I really wanted it. If we can come up with the funds and I can muster the nerve I will be getting one in 5ish years. And yes Belle, I agree. The mommy pudge is much more noticeable once your boobs shrink! :(
  • Options
    Ugh. My boobs are so sad looking these days. I was a C before pregnancy and I complained they were too big when I was nursing. Now I wish I could get some back. 
  • Options
    Love my nursing boobs. I have been nursing non stop since dd1 was born September 2010. I am afraid of what they will look like after reed is done with them, he is two months old now so I don't think I will stop for another year. I'm gonna start saving now lol
    Tara
  • Options
    I am the opposite. I was so excited when my boobs finally shrunk! I can wear my old bras and my boobs just feel.... Better. I was a C already though and a D while breastfeeding. Though I do not enjoy the floppy-ness :(

• Options
    I would take advantage of having to buy new bras and buy some cute ones to make yourself feel better!  I don't like how I still look pregnant sometimes at the end of the day with my bloat.  Ugh, I hate it but I am too tired and lazy to start exercising on a regular basis right now.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"