August 2011 Moms
Options

Randoms

1. I made my first pregnancy doctor appointment. I told the scheduler that this was my second baby and that I was in no rush to come in an pee in a cup. She laughed and said, "Yeah the first-timers want in here quick but since you're not in a rush we'll do a bunch of stuff when you're here and just wait to see you in November." Yessss! I should have insurance again November 1st so even though I have that clotting disorder I was hoping to wait. 

2. I think we are going to start eating a modified Paleo diet. I seriously can't be such a fat ass. Seriously. 

3. I was so excited to join my new BMB. I figured it would be fun to be a veteran of sorts in the midst of all the FTMs. Wrong. I find myself being cranky and short on patience. I do not think three posts about medium rare steak in one week is interesting or entertaining. 

4. My H seriously treats me SO well when I am pregnant. Wish I could be pregnant all the time!
imageimage

Re: Randoms

• Options
    I think I really lucked out with Baby Boy's BMB - it was only about half FTM's, so there was more than lunch meat to talk about :)

Also, it still hasn't sunken in that you are pregnant. Eeeek!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I know, right? I keep seeing all these posts about symptoms and it gets me antsy. I quickly must have forgotten that I had no "symptoms" with Lincoln, either. 
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know about you, but for me, it was worse the 2nd (and 3rd) time around because I kept comparing things to my previous pregnancy (ies) - and I also felt more aware of what was at stake and all the things that could go wrong.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I felt the same way about my new BMB. It was the rare post during pregnancy where I felt like I could actually offer any insight or perspective.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Some randoms....

I had plans to get my brother to go to the supermarket with us today so I could have an extra set of hands, but my mom and sister have a cold now.  I'm afraid of their germs so I'm cancelling and we're going to have to go alone.  Ugh.

Our week is freaking packed with stuff to do.  Preschool fair tomorrow night at the mall, out for our anniversary Thurs, Trunk or Treat on Friday, Halloween party at the dance studio on Sat, and another party on Sunday.  I think I might have to bail on the party on Sunday, I'm already pooped just thinking about the rest of the week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"