June 2012 Moms

IMMS Monday

Any happy moments to share this Monday?

Re: IMMS Monday

• I have 2 today

1. James has been super lovey on Alexander(5mo). He's been giving him kisses on the forehead just about every day plus he likes to give hugs. The only downside to this is he thinks he has to climb on top of him when Alexander is laying down to do this. We're working on that. 

2. At about a year old we started saying things along the lines of "What do you say? Thank you" whenever we gave him something he wanted. This past week he has actually been saying it without us prompting him. It's cute because he says it like "ank u". I might have a well mannered toddler on my hands. :)
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• That's adorable. DS says thank you too but signs it so he blew a waitress a kiss the other day when she brought him water because he thinks they are the same thing. That's my IMMSM. I'd love it if he started talking more. He pretty much only says apple and tractor.
  • Loading the player...
  • DS doesn't kiss or blow kisses. Is that weird? If I ask for a kiss, he basically head-butts me in the mouth (so I can kiss him).

My IMMS is that he has been trying to figure out how to jump. He obviously doesn't get his feet off the ground, but he smiles so big b/c he thinks he's hopping. It is incredibly funny to watch!

• DD was so excited with her spider costume today. I went to take a picture of the two of us and she gave me a big kiss. It turned out to be a great picture!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • DD loves the song "No more monkeys jumping on the bed" and when she hears those words in the song, she shakes her finger at us :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"