Babies on the Brain
Options

Monday munchies

Planning anything good for dinner this week? Feel like sharing?

I need some ideas to steal!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: Monday munchies

• Options

I made an incredible venison stew last night. Only got to have one bowl, since now I am out of town on a business trip. Won't be home till Thurs so I doubt (and I HOPE) there will not be any left when I get home.

Can I complain for just one sec? I stopped at a taco bell here in the city I am staying in, and asked for a medium Coke. When I got it, it was flat as hell so I made them take it back (I NEVER complain about food but this was reallly bad). They apologized, and told me they would "fix" the machine. I waited a while and finally they brought me a new one. I jetted out of there and when I got back in the car I took a sip and.... yup... still flat. Ugh I am jealous of all you ladies who are eating at home tonight!!!!

• Options
    I've got beef / veggie stew in the crock pot today and have crock pot pizza planned for Wednesday night (DH requested it for his birthday). We've also got tortilla soup scheduled for the end of the week (another crock pot recipe - can you tell I love mine?)
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made shepherd's pie for dinner...
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • Options
    I made Terriakyi chicken yakisoba for dinner tonight. I will be using the left over chicken to make soft tacos tomorrow. Wednesday I'm making BBQ pork loin with root vegetables. After that who knows.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Crock pot chicken tacos! So yummy.  Pretty much the only crock pot recipe that has worked out for me so far. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    bwobwo member
    Oven baked "fried" chicken, homemade mac n cheese, and fresh sauteed green beans  (let me know if you want the recipe for the chicken - it's delish)
    Me & DH: 34 - Married 2011
    DS: 10-9-14
    MC: 9-4-16

• Options
    We had someone bring us Applebee's last night and tomorrow someone is bringing us chicken pesto shells and that's the last of the delivered meals. We had meals almost everyday last week brought to had and it was so nice. The thought of attempting a meal is overwhelming right now,

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My best friend came over and made me curry chicken since DH is away for work I will probably be eating it all week.

Anniversary 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"