3rd Trimester
Options

Just Done!!

I know this is an "issue" all of us are going through, but holy crap I am SOOOO done with being pregnant, and I still have 5 weeks! I'm snippy with my boyfriend and our 3 year old son (really trying not to be, but I'm overly grumpy!) exhausted (like 1st trimester, fall asleep doing anything) and just absolutely 100% done with this! With my first, I was so in love with pregnancy up until the last minute, but this little guy has got me counting the minutes!! *Rant Over*
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just Done!!

• Options
    I hear ya! I am due in 3 days and absolutely DONE!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I seriously can not wait until I go into the hospital to have him! I've never been so ready for anything in all my life! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm due in 6 days and just done with it all. Can't wait for this little girl to be born already.
  • Options
    I can totally relate. I have a four year old and I get frustrated so easily. I hate being this way but I feel like I have a short fuse with everything. I can't even stand staying in a store longer than 30 minutes and poor DH.... He really gets it. Hopefully things will get better. I still have 5 weeks to go.
  • Options
    I feel bad that I complain, daily, about how done I am!! It's stupid things that actually piss me off too, like my boyfriend telling me that he'll fold laundry so I can relax...I actually look at him and say "oh, so apparently I can't fold laundry the right way" I mean REALLY?! I get to sit down and do nothing, and I'm bitching about it! Come on baby! Mama needs to stop being a psycho! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That is exactly what I am trying to do! Except when he's being a turd and screaming and running around naked! ;) I'm trying to get all my snuggles, book readings, catch playing, chasing and giggling in before little man arrives!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm already getting to the "done" point and I still have 9 weeks to go...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"