3rd Trimester
Options

Name Spelling

Since I've seen a couple of posts regarding names, I would like input from everybody as well.

We have decided on a name for baby boy but cannot decide on a spelling. Please give us feedback!

Husband: Cru Landry

Me: Crew Landry

...and Go!

Re: Name Spelling

• Options

Of those two, I like Crew better because people will definitely know how to pronounce it. Not that Cru is that hard, but my last name has an unusual spelling and I really don't like when people skim over it or avoid saying it. It's your choice though! :)

• Options

I personally like Crew better between the 2.

You might get more input from the Baby Names board. if you haven't already, post this over there for lots of feedback. :)

My 2 December boys

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    Neither
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • Options

Neither spelling.  I'm sorry, but this name just doesn't appeal to me.  I'm trying to picture an 80 year old man walking around with the name "Crew" or being an HR manager and receiving a resume with the name "Cru" at the top.  Why not go with Landry as the first name?

All of this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don't like the name Crew/Cru either, sorry.
    Daisypath - (d3qY)
    Lilypie - (ATx7)

• Options
    edited October 2013
    I definitely read that as "Crew Laundry" and thought you were talking about a business for a few seconds.  If you're absolutely in love with it, however, at least spell it "Crew".  Seriously NMS, though.
    Anniversary
    February Signature Challenge: Valentine's Day GIFs

image     image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I would go with Crew!

• Options

Not Cru.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am not a fan of the name but if that is the name you all love I would go with Crew for the spelling.
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • Options
    I like Crew better!

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • Options
    So many people hated my sons name when we first decided to name him Hunter.. But it's something that made my husband and I happy bc we loved it. I hope you don't get discouraged by reading all the negative feed back. Do what makes you happy! It's your baby!
  • Options
    They're both bad, but I would go with Crew.
  • Options
    I like the sound of it I guess, but when I see it written it just doesn't work for me. Crew is slightly better
  • Options
    I like the spelling Crew better. Cru reminds me of cruel or Cruella DeVille.
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"