December 2011 Moms

How do I link my chart from Fertility Friend?

Have tried all the different links and my sig just never shows anything... grumble, grumble about to give up

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

Re: How do I link my chart from Fertility Friend?

• Check out this siggy guide from the New to the bump board: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12047702/need-signature-help-click-here/p1 , particularly this part: 

4. If you have a TICKER CODE, TINYPIC CODE OR PHOTOBUCKET CODE etc, pay close attention. You will need to click the <> icon and then copy the code with the <arrows> and paste as follows:
    This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

It all looks very confusing but if you hit the <> icon again you can check to see if you pasted it properly. If it pasted right, any fancy changes you want to make you can make in the box from picture #3. No messing around with code, it's great.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• THANK YOU!! I finally figured it out, I had been going through the link on the my bump page and it didn't have all those buttons and never worked!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"