Blended Families
Options

Thankful Thursday

We have WTF Wednesday and FFFC, what about some positive stuff?

What are you thankful for?

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    I'm thankful that DD is an easy teether. She's cutting her 5th & 6th tooth right now, and is acting no different than normal.

I'm thankful that DS is excited to learn, and that him and DH have great bonding time with DH teaching DS things about Superheros, the Bible, sports, etc.
  • Options
    Yay for positives!!  I'm needing positive right now...

I'm thankful that I am able to work part-time during the day and then pick up bartending shifts a few nights a week.  I still get to take the kids to school in the morning and pick them up after school.  I still get to spend time with all of them and get dinner ready for my family.  The nights that I work at the bar I know the kids are in good hands with DH and everyone is adjusting well.  I'm thankful that I basically get to work full-time to help support my family, and that my "full-time" is split up so that I'm not really missing out on time with my family.

And I'm really thankful for coffee  
    I-)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful for a week migraine free! Not headache free, but migraine free & that's worth being excited about!

I'm thankful for having the opportunity to afford luxuries. Like getting my hair done, it's way overdue because I put it off for a while, due to money, but tonight I'm going to spend 2+ hours in the salon and not feel one ounce guilty!

I'm also thankful for our gym membership, a supportive husband who goes with me & a best friend who also joins me on days she can because we all know that working out with someone to hold you accountable is great!
  • Options
    I am thankful that my two bosses are on vacation until the 25th, :D

• Options
    I'm thankful for some positivity. I need it. Now.

I'm thankful for a job, well 2 jobs. Thankful DHs constant affection because I did not have this, ever, in my life. Thankful for IVF next week. Fingers crossed we will have more to be thankful for in 9 months. Thankful for the sun shinning today (haven't had to turn the heat on yet!). Thankful for DS's new therapist. Wow, I could keep going! Thanks for this pick me up! Life isn't so bad after all
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    wendilea said:
    I'm thankful for our therapist, who squeezed me in on Tuesday and again today, because the panic attacks from DH dealing/not dealing with his kids are making me practically home bound.
    I am sorry you are having a hard time, I am glad you are able to see your therapist.

• Options
    I'm thankful for the job interview next week. It would be basically the same job in my same group (that I love), but a big promotion.

I'm thankful for DH being more than half way done with school. He only has a year and a half left but at least the end is in sight.

I'm thankful for my amazing mom who watches my DS everyday while I'm at work. Seeing her with my child makes me love and appreciate her even more then I already did. I'm also thankful to see how happy my dad is spending time with my DS as well. He was never much of a kid person and seeing him so happy to play wih my son makes me happy.

Finally, I am so thankful for the health of my family. A good friend was diagnosed with cancer for a second time and things don't look good. I feel so blessed that we have not had to deal with anything like this.
    "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu
  • Options
    I'm very thankful for a great first session at therapy today. She made me feel comfortable and not so crazy. It feels like it will be a good git and I'm so glad I don't have to shop around for a different person to speak to. That would have been too much to handle right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"