Secondary IF
Options

For TTC #2... how long before consulting your doctor...

We are on Cycle 9 TTC #2... #1 took about 10 cycles... only 5 of which were actively charting and temping... Now we "threw caution to the wind" for April and May 2008 and since June have been actively trying again... So here we are at Cycle 9 and I don't know how long to wait before contacting my OB? I had an U/S for non menstrual pelvic cramping back in October and all looked fine and normal... My cycles seem pretty regular- however this cycle I am using the CBEFM and I noticed although FF.com says I O'd on CD15, the monitor didn't show a PEAK until CD 21 and 22... I have VERY regular 29 day cycles, so if CBEFM was right, then I might have a slightly short LP...

Re: For TTC #2... how long before consulting your doctor...

• Options
    I would seek help at about 12 cycles if it took you 10 to get pg. with #1. We needed help for our first, so we did not wait long to get help for the second one. We are on our 7th cycle, but 2nd with inj. If you are concerned, I say call your Dr. when you feel you want to!
  • Options
    I started by seeking help from my family doctor after around 9 months of trying, and finally got an appointment with an RE at just about 12 months TTC with no luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to my dr about 4 months after my second m/c, because my cycles were all screwy... 4 months later, I have a PCOS diagnosis. We've been trying for over a year though, with two losses. I'd just talk to your dr about your concerns about your cycles, and see what they have to say. GL!
  • Options

I consulted after 4 cycles b/c my charting definetly showed I was NOT o'ing and things still sucked.

I would hang in there a little longer since it looked like you had #1 w/o intervention.  Med intervention sucks IMO.  GL!!!!  Smile

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    image*francisca*:

I would hang in there a little longer since it looked like you had #1 w/o intervention.  Med intervention sucks IMO.  GL!!!!  Smile

Ditto- I hate having to have my Dr's help in all this!

• Options
    I say call and see what they say!
  • Options
    We got pg 2x in 5 months with #1 (1 m/c).  After about 6 months of TTC#2, I realized a lot of my weird symptoms correlated with endo, so I saw my OB.  She sent me to an RE b/c the treatments for endo are usually b/c
  • Options
    It does take a while to get an appointment with an RE. I would call and get an appointment now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"