Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

One week later

So, today has been one week since I found out we lost our baby.   I lit a candle last night at 7pm in remembrance and took a moment before I blew it out at 8pm to pray.  I prayed that my relatives who have passed already will keep the baby safe with them and prayed for help and strength to get through this.   I prayed for the courage to try again and have faith.  Afterwards, I felt peaceful and maybe even some closure.  

I hope we all find some peace today and going forward :) 

BFP #1 - DS 2007

BFP #2 - 8/25/13 - mmc 10/10/13

BFP #3 - 1/14/14 - EDD 9/30/14

Re: One week later

• Options
    I am not a very religious person but I found myself today, reaching up to the higher up, to give me courage to continue as well.  May you find your peace soon.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    It's nice you felt some peace and closure. I'm struggling so much to feel that. I can't seem to find any direction.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am glad you found some peace and closure. You are certainly doing a lot better than I was a week out. Thank you for sharing it with us. 

@ashultz9 I hope that peace and comfort finds you soon. You are in my Thought and prayers. ((Hugs))
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Options

thoughts and prayers for all of you.   I think this is a day by day process.  We will have our ups and downs, we will never forget, but we will find our way with time and healing.   Hugs to all, definitely one of the hardest times in life. 

BFP #1 - DS 2007

BFP #2 - 8/25/13 - mmc 10/10/13

BFP #3 - 1/14/14 - EDD 9/30/14

• Options
    It has been about a week for me as well.  Thanks for sharing and hugs to you!
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My furbabies

imageimage

BFP#1  4/5/12 – MC  4/15/12

IUI#1  8/24/13 – BFP#2  09/09/13 –  MC 10/7/13

• Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I'm sure your baby is being looked after lovingly. Your post was beautiful

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"