Two Under 2

Question for you 2 under 2 moms.

Can you recommend a double stroller? I would like one that's not too bulky as we don't have a huge vehicle. My son will be 28 months when this baby is born so I would need it to accommodate an infant seat. Any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question for you 2 under 2 moms.

• I have a Valco Snap Dual and love it. It's not as wide as most side by sides, is lighter than the Maclaren, and has a bigger basket (ok huge) than the City Mini. I like the fact that it really opens and closes in one step and the peek a boo window allows me to keep an eye on both boys. It also has pretty decent wheels so I have no problem using it on dirt or grass and regular steering can be done with one hand.

One of the big reasons I chose it was that it was newborn rated and the seats will recline all the way back for a small baby since I use it a lot in the neighborhood. Valco Baby does have car seat adaptors for it as well now if you need one.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    edited October 2013
    This depends a lot on if you are using your stroller primarily indoors or out.  Indoors... the City Select is nice.  Outdoors, I think the B-Ready is better for a tandem.  If you walk/exercise with the stroller, you may want to consider the Bumbleride Indie Twin or BOB Duallie.  

I personally prefer side by side strollers because I think they are easier to push but I live in a smaller town where big crowds aren't really an issue.  My family lives in LA and I don't think I could do a side by side there for malls and stuff there because it's just too crowded.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby trend sit and stand. It's fairly narrow and the back seat transitions to a platform for sitting or standing for your older child. The only drawback is that the basket under the seats is fairly small. Well, small for me; I prefer oversized EVERYTHING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"