South Carolina Babies
Options

Conway OBs?

Hi Everyone! It's a little quiet on this board but I thought I'd try...... I am looking for recommendations for an OB in Conway. I have Women's Medical Center and Coastal Carolina OBGYN. Anyone have opinions/experience with either office? The online, searchable reviews seem good for both but don't give much for specifics and I wondered what I'd hear if I asked here. FWIW, I am a FTM at 4.5 weeks and looking for a new OB.  I Just moved to Conway not too long ago.

Thanks!

Re: Conway OBs?

• Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my doctors at Coastal Carolina OBGYN!! I have had nothing but good experiences from all the doctors and staff. I mainly see Dr. MacAleer and the midwife Sonya Harden and both are so sweet and very patient. Dr. Washington is also very good.  The office and rooms are very clean and comfortable. The only downside is you have to use labcorp down the street for any lab work which can be a pain but other than that I have been very happy with CC Obgyn.

• Options
    Yes, I recommend Coastal Carolina obgyn! I am 4.5 months pregnant and I usually see Dr McAleer or the midwife Sonya. They are very warm and put your mind at ease about every bizarre question you have. I have two friends who had great birth experiences with Coastal Carolina and Conway Hospital. Highly recommend!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went with Dr. Lineback's office. Mainly because I was paying out of pocket for their services. Coastal Carolina OBGYN was more expensive. Although I am sure it's a great place to go. Good luck throughout your pregnancy. 
  • Options

Thanks for replying!

I ended up going with Coastal Carolina OBGYN.  I really liked Sonya Harden and was comfortable with Dode Washington as well on my most recent checkup.  The nurses are easy going.  The front of house staff is very efficient.  So far, so good!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"