Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Faint Line

Ladies I need your help.....I took a hpt on Oct. 13th in the morning and received a very faint blue plus sign. I took another one when I got home this evening and there was no line.  Im thinking the reason the faint line was because it was first urine. Has this ever happened to anyone?  Also, has anyone opt out of taking a prenatal vitamin for a multivitamin?  Thanks,

vy....

Answers

• Options
    yeah you may want to wait a few more days and try again...it may have been too early and it caught it early in the morning when your levels are supposed to be the highest....I know when I took my hpt at all times in the day I got a positive read every time.....I was told by my ob to take a prenatal.....

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thank you cynthia6206
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also take a pink dye test. I've heard the blue dye's have a higher false negative. Try again in a couple of days. Good luck!
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options

Update:  I haven't taken another test because it was just Monday with the faint lines, plus AF isn't due until tomorrow. However, I am having some cramping (not anything unbearable) in my pelvic area closer to my right side. I am only asking these questions because this will be our first baby together and want the symptoms to be from early pregnancy and not AF (also nausea and sore breast all week). Thanks.....

• Options
    light cramping is normal....iv felt that since I found out...my OB said its round ligament pain....

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"