TTC after 35
Options

jchow009

Hey stranger...how are you doing? I haven't seen you around lately! Hope all is well :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: jchow009

• Options

Hey, thank you for thinking of me.  :)  I had a very busy September.  As you may remember, H and I went to Croatia for two weeks for vacation wich is fantastic.  Then, I went to Hong Kong for a week, half business half personal.  My grandma is getting old, I just wanted to spend sometime with her.  I came back and work is just killing me.

My cycle is all crazy this month, mabye becuse of  the travel.  I did go back to my RE yesterday, they want me to update the thryiod bloodtest.  I am not sure my plan, but my h wants to try another injectable IUI.  Definitely starting to think about IVF. 

• Options

That's right!! If I had more time when I was in Belgrade I would of loved to travel around over there. I visited Split and Mostar and Zagreb many many years ago. Beautiful! I am so glad you enjoyed the trip.

How nice to have some time with your grandma. I'm sure she was so happy to see you! When will you do your IUI?

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thinking this cycle.  Let's see how I feel, this cycle is so strange, I ususally ovulate on day 18, I think I just ovulated and it's day 23. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"