Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Enfagrow vs. Enfamil

pb&fluffpb&fluff member
edited October 2013 in Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Did anyone switch to Enfagrow when their LO turned 9 months?  If you did, did you discuss with your pedi or just go for it?  The ingredients are exactly the same, just more calcium and a few other vitamins.  The regular tubs of Enfamil are going from 22.2oz to 21.5oz for the same price ($25 at Target), and the Enfagrow is only $19.50 at Target for 21oz.  So it would be fantastic to spend $5 less, but I'm not sure why Enfagrow is there if Enfamil is good until 12 months.  LOL.  Sorry to be confusing, just curious what other people are going to do.  We use Enfamil Gentlease and tried twice to switch to generic, and that didn't work, so we're stuck with brand, hence the desire for savings.  DS will be 9 months on Tuesday.

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

Re: Enfagrow vs. Enfamil

• I did. I didn't ask the pedi though. They make an enfagrow gentlease which is what I'm using now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We switched. LO was on enfamil soy (29.99/can) and the switch to enfagrow soy went well and was had a large savings (now 19.99). Overall she did fine with the switch.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I switched too. It's cheaper & just as good for LO.
  • I had the question with the Similac Go and Grow.  We were on Similac Advanced and we just switched last week.  LO is going to be 1 on the 24th.  I did not ask my pedi and LO has an iron stomach when it comes to her formula.  She seems to be tolerating it well so far.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • I was wondering the same.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We switched too, mostly bc of the cost savings. The only thing I don't love is the addition of high fructose corn syrup in the toddler formula. DD didn't mind though, but was definitely more constipated for a bit until she got used to it. Her pedi said it was normal for that to happen.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"