May 2013 Moms
Options

Mom's whose LO's STN

How many naps do your little ones take during the day?

How long are they?

And how long of a stretch are they doing at night?

I ask because my DD did her first 11 hour stretch last night, but didn't nap much yesterday. Today on the other hand she can't get enough sleep...so I am nervous of what tonight may hold.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mom's whose LO's STN

• Options
    J doesn't STTN but his nap patterns have nothing to do with how much sleep he gets. He could barely nap all day and not sleep well at night or he could nap well during the day and sleep well at night or it could be any combination of those!!!

• Options
    K doesn't STTN either, but same as PP, her naps have nothing to do with how much she sleeps at night.  After talking with so many other mom's, I truly believe that every baby is different.  Some sleep, some don't.  I let K sleep when she wants to sleep & have stopped worrying about it affecting her nights.  She will STTN when she is ready.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Harper STTN and cnt keep her little eyes open last 6:30pm.. she will sleep soundly until 6:30am or so. During the day, she only takes 2 or 3 20min naps though.
  • Options
    LO usually sleeps 11 hours at night. Her naps are inconsistent. Some days she naps for 5 hours and some days 2 or less.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    By guy STTN every night and his naps are never consistent, same as DS1. We try to get this one down around 7:30 and he sleeps til i get him up around 6:30. He usually takes 4 naps but sometimes theyre only 45 min and sometimes theres a 2 hr in there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"