February 2014 Moms
Options

How big is your babies head? **UPDATE** to add chart.

Mommylove2014Mommylove2014 member
edited October 2013 in February 2014 Moms
My LO's head seems huge in my ultrasounds. At 19 weeks her head measured 13.5cm. What about you ladies.imageimageimage

Re: How big is your babies head? **UPDATE** to add chart.

• Options
    I don't recall the exact measurement, but his head was measuring in the 90th percentile. Lord help me if he continues to grow at this rate!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cynthi213 said:

I don't recall the exact measurement, but his head was measuring in the 90th percentile. Lord help me if he continues to grow at this rate!

EXACTLY! I feel the same way. If she grows anymore I may just cry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No idea- they didnt tell me. But I would say big enough to do bouncy headstands on my cervix.

• Options
    Ultrasounds were sure my 1st son's head was in the 99th percentile, huge.  I was induced because of his big head.  Turns out it was in the 50th percentile.

Ultrasounds aren't really that accurate with this sort of thing.

• Options
    They didn't tell me so I have no idea.
    http://lb1f.lilypie.com/tPU3m8.png

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I was never give any measurements but in the pictures his head looks huge and my mom can't help but point it out all the time and wish me good luck
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    They didn't tell me either.  However, my doctor told me babies' heads usually take after their fathers.  So if your SO has a big head, chances are, so will your baby.   DS's head was 14 inches, 35cm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! At 20 weeks LO was 16 cm with a belly of 15 cm. I have no idea what this means, but they said it was normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"