Homeschooling

Intro

Hi ladies! I just wanted to introduce myself! I am SAHM of one, my DS Liam, who is 18 months and we are planning to homeschool! We actually will be starting in January with a homeschool preschool co-op with a few other moms/tots. Neither DH or I were homeschooled growing up, so this is definitely going to be a learning process, but we feel that our kids will get the best education this way! I'm excited to get to know y'all and learn more from you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyName Ticker Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Intro

• Welcome to the group! Neither my husband or I were homeschooled either, so we're in the same boat.  Your son is precious.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Hi and welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you Ritzy! I think he's pretty cute, but I might be slightly biased! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyName Ticker Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Welcome!

• Hi welcome!!

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • tamarar5tamarar5 member
    edited October 2013

Welcome! It's never to early to start! I've been doing a phonics program with DD for a couple of days (since it arrived) but we begin with singing letter sound songs and reviewing the past few letter sounds.  Today E started bebopping with the past songs, like he recognized them.  It was so cute!

BTW, I love your LO's hat!

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"