September 2012 Moms
Options

PSA: Fleece Lined Leggings on Groupon

I can't remember who was asking about these, but just a little PSA: Groupon has fleece lined leggings for $15. 6 pack for $35.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: Fleece Lined Leggings on Groupon

• Options
    mrsbhk22mrsbhk22 member
    edited October 2013
    Ok - help a fashion clueless person out. What kind of a shirt do you wear with these? Long? Do they make your butt look like yoga pants?
  • Options
    I have no idea, LOL. I do not have legging-friendly legs. I am guessing a long shirt (like a tunic) or sweater, or a sweater dress. They just caught my eye because some women were talking about them and I thought I would pass along the info.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrsbhk22 said:
    Ok - help a fashion clueless person out. What kind of a shirt do you wear with these? Long? Do they make your butt look like yoga pants?
    You don't, because tights are not pants. :P

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    But leggings are not tights.  :P

• Options
    I wear leggings under dresses.  I agree, they are not pants and should not be worn with just a shirt.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Also on Groupon....90210, the complete original series.  Not the nonsense that's been on the last few years.  Luke Perry 90210. Sigh.  Youth.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    Damn you for posting this bc I just ordered a pair of these. Even if I never wear them out of the house, I have a feeling they will be awesome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"