C-sections
Options

Fancy Panties

Have any of you ladies tried the panties they sell for post c-section? They seem to have good reviews but are they ever expensive! I will post a link to one I was looking at. I managed to get by just fine last time (I seem to recall borrowing my husband's boxer briefs and wearing granny panties!) but this one will be planned so I'm looking into my options. What do you think - worth the splurge or just a marketing ploy?

https://www.apeainthepod.com/mobile/Product.asp?Product_Id=198410577&Mastercategory_Id=MC32
BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Fancy Panties

• Options
    If you think it's worth it/makes you feel better, go for it, but it looks like a waste of money to me.  I did just fine with granny panties, and those look to tight to be comfortable with the mondo-pads you have to wear to begin with.
  • Options
    My hospital gave me disposables, probably not worth it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, that's pretty much what I thought but then I wondered if maybe everyone else was secretly wearing them!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I would go with what the hospital gives you. They are so comfortable. Also, a friend of mine recommended Depends for when you come home. I used them at night and thought they were great. It's a little weird, but they are comfortable and don't rub the incision.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Waste of money.
    I just bought two packs of fruit of the loom cotton granny panties.
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options
    Granny panties all the way. Lol. I bought mine from Kmart. You won't care if you bleed on them or ruin them! Id be upset if I ruined this expensive pair!
  • Options
    I bought Hanes granny panties, found them on sale for 5 bucks a pack at Walmart and bought 2 packs, wore them & bleached them for about 4-6 weeks after my RCS and tossed them :) 
    They worked great for my past 2 RCS so i'm doing it again for #3

• Options
    I'm still washing and wearing the disposable mesh underwear they give you in the maternity ward! Haha I love them! I can't stand anything putting any pressure on my uterus! It's sore inside there! They're getting a little ratty so I'm going to look into these!
  • Options
    I have this and am still using it to this day. I am almost 4 mos. pp. It works wonders those first weeks. I wore the disposable cute undies they provide at the hospital under this so that I didn't have to wash it as often so that I don't rip it to shreds. It provides great support, I love it.

If you can afford it, you should try it. It's a pretty good investment IMO.

imageimage

• Options
    Meh. Looks like a waste of money to me. I just got a pack of Hanes granny panties that are a few sizes too big and they work great and are way cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"