Northern California Babies

SDI experts come in....

I'm currently living in Lake Tahoe, specifically the NV side, but work in California. I always have worked in CA (we moved here from SF) and have always paid into SDI. I assume I still qualify for SDI benefits even though I'm a NV resident but still a CA taxpayer. Am I correct? It would be pretty messed up if I wasn't.

Of course I can never get through on the phone lines and there isn't any online info. Their email system isn't any faster. I'm due in a few weeks and was starting to fill out online forms, but I can't get passed the CA DL requirement line.
Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: SDI experts come in....

• I'm not sure how that works! I live and work in CA. I hope you find answers soon though! That seems like a complicated situation.
    Daisypath - (d3qY)
    Lilypie - (ATx7)

• Yeah, it definitely sucks! I still never got through so I'll have to keep trying!
    Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I was told to call first thing in the morning and that was the best chance of getting someone...
    imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"