Pregnant after IF

Things are not good (warning, long)

I went to the MFM today and was told, quite bluntly, that baby A might die. She has grown since my last appt 3 weeks ago, but not much. At only 15 ounces she is in the 4th percentile for size. 3 weeks ago she was in the 16th percentile. The Doppler shows inconsistent blood flow through the umbilical cord, which I guess is the main reason for the possibility of death. The doctor talked about possibly delivering soon, but at 23 weeks it would be unlikely for her to survive if we delivered now. Apparently I also tested positive for CMV (some kind of virus), and they are running more tests to see if it is something I was exposed to long ago or if the exposure was recent. If the exposure was recent the baby could have caught the virus and that could also explain her issues. The good news is if that is the case, it can be treated. I have to go back on Monday for another Doppler reading. In the meantime, they put me on baby asprin which may help blood flow through the cord, and was told to drink 3 ensure shakes every day to try and put on more weight as quickly as possible. If the reading on Monday still looks bad they want to admit me to the hospital for steroid injections and further monitoring. The idea would be to do everything possible to enhance the growth of the girls' lungs before a likely early delivery. Of course, he said we would also have the option of "sacrificing" baby A and just let nature do what it wants so that at least baby B could have longer in the womb to mature, and hopefully make it to term. I don't even know what to think about that. The idea just sounds so horrific to me I can't really wrap my head around it in any rational sort of way. I am confused by the drastic slowing of baby A's growth, when I have been feeling her getting stronger. She kicks all day long, in fact she is kicking me as I am writing this. She was moving all over the place during my ultrasound today. If she is not getting enough nutrition, how/why is she this active? I want to hold on to hope and believe that my active baby is just fine and the doctors just took inaccurate measurements, but I am so scared I just don't know how much I can remain hopeful. The good news is that baby B is looking awesome. She was only in the 5th percentile 3 weeks ago and she has now grown to the 18th! She is far less active than baby A, but still kicks a few times per day. Her measurements are all very proportionate, which is a great considering last time I was told her femur, stomach, and head were too small. Sorry this is so long...it was all so much to take in this morning and I am still trying to make sense of it all. Once again, I was alone for this appt as my husband is away training so I have to handle this on my own for the time being. Anyway, thanks for listening.
TTC since June, 2011 with anovulatory PCOS, 1 blocked tube, and mild MFI
3rd cycles clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
4th cycles letrozole/Ovidrel + IUI = BFN
IVF #1 = BFP! Twins due 2/5/2014
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Things are not good (warning, long)

• Woah, sorry about the lack of paragraphs. For some reason new bump doesn't register paragraph breaks when I post from my iPad.
  • I'm so sorry and I have no advice but I'll keep you and the babies in my prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I have no advice but hopefully things turn around and end up better than predicted. Best of luck to uou lady.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG - I am so very sorry.   I really hope things turn around at your next appt.   I will be thinking of you, your husband and your babies during this difficult time. 
     TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• T&P for you! I am so sorry you are facing this.
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh my, I'm so sorry you have such a horrible decision to make. I don't even know what I would do if it were me. Anything can happen though, and for all we know baby A will turn it all around and be fine! t & p love
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• So sorry. Really hoping the ensure and baby aspirin works for little princess. I think from my experience that the readings aren't always accurate. Yes they can see she's behind but all of the outcomes may not be 100% . Especially having twins often times its hard to get a positive answer. Drink up and try to put on some weight. I think the little girls will be just fine. Remember that by law, the docs always have to tell you every possibility. Sometimes one twin grows faster than the other, that's one of the down sides of having twins. I knew a girl that had twins one came 5lbs one came 3 lbs. 5lb baby was a okay, 3 lb baby stayed in the nicu for 2 months, and had some developmental delays but is now great.

Fx and prayers your way. I know how tough it is to go alone, that's how I feel when I go to the cardiologist. Ugh. Keep us updated please! Stay strong
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
  • So, so sorry that you are going through this.  CMV stands for cytomeglovirus.  This virus is not a big deal to your or I, and just shows up as flu or cold like symptoms.  The problem is that if you were not infected and have antibodies prior to your pregnancy, and contract the virus during your first trimester or early second trimester..this can lead to growth restriction, liver dysfunction, and calcium deposits in the brain causing further developmental complications..there are different severities of the infection of course.  There is technically no treatment for CMV because its a virus (like a viral cold or something).  There are a couple of antiviral medications that are used in congenital CMV infections to help minimize complications. Then you can treat the symptoms after birth.  I am definitely not telling you all of this to scare you, but congenital CMV is a big deal and I want you to have all the information that is possible.  

I have everything crossed for Baby A and that she gains some good weight in the next couple days and proves those doctors wrong.  

(((Hugs)))
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. ((HUGS))
    ~ Everyone Welcome ~
    TTC: 05/2011 Me: 32, All Clear DH: 38 Dx: MFI Low Testosterone & 1% Morphology
    IVF #1 w/ICSI & IMSI, 12/03/12: ER: 27R, 20M, 15F
    4 blasts frozen (3BA 4BA 4BB 5BB) b/c of moderate OHSS
    FET #1: 02/08/13 Transferred 3BA & 4BA | HPT 5dp5dt BFP!

10dp5dt Beta #1 - 810 | 12dp5dt Beta #2 - 1843 BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am so sorry you are dealing with this :( I hope your DH won't be gone for too long, that is so much to handle on your own. You may have some impossible decisions to make, maybe a second opinion would be worth considering? I really pray it doesn't come to that & things start to improve soon. Sending lots of growing vibes to your precious LOs. Hugs.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh hon, I am so very sorry for everything you are going through.  Especially having to hear this news alone.  Big hugs to you, and sending lots of T&P to you and the girls.  GL at your next appointment.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • monimu13 said:

So, so sorry that you are going through this.  CMV stands for cytomeglovirus.  This virus is not a big deal to your or I, and just shows up as flu or cold like symptoms.  The problem is that if you were not infected and have antibodies prior to your pregnancy, and contract the virus during your first trimester or early second trimester..this can lead to growth restriction, liver dysfunction, and calcium deposits in the brain causing further developmental complications..there are different severities of the infection of course.  There is technically no treatment for CMV because its a virus (like a viral cold or something).  There are a couple of antiviral medications that are used in congenital CMV infections to help minimize complications. Then you can treat the symptoms after birth.  I am definitely not telling you all of this to scare you, but congenital CMV is a big deal and I want you to have all the information that is possible.  

I have everything crossed for Baby A and that she gains some good weight in the next couple days and proves those doctors wrong.  

(((Hugs)))
    Absolutely love your detailed response.
    Ladybass- hope this gives you more insight.
    Praying for you

TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
  • I'm really sorry you are dealing with this. Fingers crossed she grows by the next appointment. T&P.

Me: 33 DH: 32 SA#1 low count (6mil) SA#2- now in IUI range!(30mil) Dx:MFI
    11/1- IUI#1,12/1- IUI#2, 1/2- IUI#3 all BFFN
    IVF#1. Long Lupron.ER 3/8 10R,4M,5F. ET 3/3-one 1AB, 2 frosties 5dp5dt-BFP!! Beta 3/25-794 Beta 3/27- 1794
    First u/s 4/8 saw hb. 4/22 missed mc 8w3d. d&c 4/26
    FET #1- bcp start 6/9. ET 7/12. 2 perfect blasts.5dpt-BFP!! 
    Beta 7/24 -1,239!! Beta 7/26- 2569 Beta 7/29- 7120.  U/S 8/7 hb 118! U/S 8/14 hb 143! U/S 8/20 hb 170. Graduated!! Stick baby stick! 

• I'm so sorry for the news you got. I will be thinking of you and your girls and hoping that things can still turn around for baby A.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • I am so sorry that you are going through this. I will keep you and your little girls in my thoughts and prayers and I really hope everything turns out okay.
    Me 36/DH 46 Me: Low AMH (.21) DOR, mild endo; Started seeing RE 11/12
    Jan-March '13 3 IUIs Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    April '13 IVF 1 MDLF converted to 4th IUI due to 3 runaway follicles! BFN
    July/Aug '13 IVF 1.2 Long Lupron = 7R, 6F, 2T= BFP!!!
    Beta 1=512, Beta 2=1,368 Beta 3= 4,128
    It's a boy!!!!
    SUA, GD
    EDD 4/26/14

He's Here! Arrived 4/15/14!!!!

September 2015 - FET with remaining embryos
    Twins! EDD: 6/14/15

PAIF/SAIF Everyone welcome!
  • I am so sorry for what you are going through. I hope the aspirin and shakes help. I don't know if you post on multiples board but maybe someone over ther can help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't even imagine what you're going through. My heart literally ached as I read your post. Praying for Gods healing hands to be wrapped around your little baby in there!! Please keep us updated!!
    Me: 29 DH: 32 Married: 10.25.07 Been dealing with amenorrheoa since I was young. (Literally go years w/o AF) Unexpected and very surprising BFP in Feb 2007. M/C April 2007. :( TTC since 2008 Metformin- Didn't help. :( Clomid 50mg/Provera cycle #1 7/2009 - BFN Clomid 50mg/Provera cycle #2- 8/2009- BFN Clomid 100mg/Provera cycle #3- 1/2010- BFN ...Took a break... 2012- Met with RE 09/12- Day 3 Labs- FSH 2.5, Estradiol 47, TSH 4.5 (Doc re-ordering Day 3 labs) DH sperm analysis- all good 11/12- Day 3 Labs- FSH 4.3, estradiol 38, TSH 2.51 Prescribed Synthroid 11/12- HSG all clear 1/13- IUI with Femara and trigger shot on 1/31- BFN 2/13-IUI #2- cancelled due to low response 3/13- planning IUI with injectables
  • Thinking of you during this incredibly difficult time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • luvbostonluvboston member
    edited October 2013
    Ask them about heparin to help with the flow and did they say your placenta is ok?
    Also did they find anything at your anatomy scan? The reason I ask is because my friend had a baby with CMV and it has a calcification on the brain. If the baby had CMV the serious kind the baby would have some kind of defect.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• So sorry to hear all of this. Positive vibes to your LOs!
    Me:30 low AMH; DH:30 MFI (count, motility, morphology)
    2 rounds clomid 100 mg -BFN
    IUI#1- 25 mg clomid- July 2012= BFN!
    IUI #2 August = BFN!
    IUI #3 September = BFN!

IVF #1 November - converted to IUI #4 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.2 February- converted to IUI #5 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.3 April- micro dose Lupron flare with HGH; 14R, 13M, 11F! Transfer of 1 day 5 blast on 4/30, 4 frosties. BFP! Beta #1 9dp5dt= 179; Beta #2 11dp5dt= 442; Beta #3 4106 Stick baby stick!!

*trying to keep hope*

• oh wow... i'm absolutely speechless.  my heart is breaking for you and all the stress you must be under right now.  i'm so sorry you are going through this and am sending every positive thought in my body your way that your little ones continue to grow.  Hopefully the aspirin and protein will help, even if you have to deliver early. I have 2 close friends who delivered at 23 weeks 4 days and 24 weeks and their girls are now 4 and 12, so it is possible to have a success story.  thinking of you... 
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
    IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • I'm sorry you are going through this.  If it's any consolation, my friend just had a similar scenario happen to her (except for the virus part).  

She was admitted to the hospital at 28 weeks and has been there since (two weeks).  One baby was much tinier than the other and not getting enough nutrients through the cord.  She was also put on baby aspirin and Ensure.  The wonderful doctors and nurses monitoring my friend and her babies's heartbeats were able to keep them in utero as long as possible, and then finally called for a c-section delivery on Monday (30 weeks).  Although my friend was told that worst case scenario is that the small baby may deliver sleeping, both came out alive and the tiny one is even a screamer!  

Both babies appear to be doing fine in the NICU, but one is only 2 lbs. while the other is 3 lbs.  It looks like they are both fighters and just need to put on some weight now.  I hope yours will be a similar outcome.  I hope this gives you hope!  All of us PAIFers are pulling for you and your LOs!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh my goodness - how stressful. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way that the baby aspirin and weight gain help and that things look better on Monday. I am so sorry you are going through this. :(

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• I'm so terribly sorry you are dealing with this, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope baby a makes a big growth turnaround like baby b has from the shakes and aspirin.
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

• Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers. This is so insane, it feels so surreal. Luckily my husband is supposed to be home tomorrow, and he actually should be able to come to my appointment on Monday. @luvboston, I will ask about heparin, thank you for the suggestion. @monimu13, thanks for clarifying CMV for me. My doctor didn't really explain it further than saying the antibodies worked similarly to chicken pox or mono. Your thorough explanation is a bit scarier, but I really would rather know the facts, so thank you. Again, thank you all for the support. I don't know how I could handle this without you!
  • Huge hugs mama. That could not have been easy to hear. Prayers sent your way. Im really sorry you are going through this. Hope Monday brings the best of news.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hugs and prayers for you and babies!

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Scary times, and big hugs!
    D (34), J (37) and T3 (ages 2, 2 and brand new)
    Nov '10: IVF#1: BFP! Girl. Missed m/c at 14 weeks. Devastated
    Apr '11: IVF#2: BFP! Twin Girls born on Dec 3, 2011 at 31w5d! One month in NICU.
    Oct '13: IVF#3: BFP! Girl born Jun 19, 2014 at 38w3d!
  • sending you lots of T&P's....
    Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• I have no words.  We will be praying for all three of you!!  I'm sorry that you're taking this on alone right now.  Big hugs.

Me- 32, DH- 32- TTC for 4 Years
    IUIs 1-6 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP- M/C
    FET- Beta#1: 69, #2: 482, #3: 1088, #4: 28,318, Ultrasound- 1 beautiful heartbeat
    It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so sorry sending you lots of prayers. 

TTC since 9/10 consult 1/12 All testing came back fine Diagnosed with Unexplained infertility -3 medicated IUI's All BFN IVF - ER 11/14 24R, 15M, 13F ET 11/19, BETA 11/28 BFFN --Next step FET in Jan ET scheduled for 1/24. Beta #1 350 Beta #2 735. U/S Hell. miscarriage D&C at 9weeks. FET #2 ET 5/28 cancelled FET# 2.5 6/26 ET Beta 7/5 302 7/7 Beta #2 632 Everyone welcome

image image
     imageimage

• I am so sorry you are going through this, especially while your DH is away. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your DH and your sweet babies.
    Me: 33 DH: 36 Unexplained IF
    First pregnancy - DS 01-Apr-09;
    3rd cycle Clomid/IUI after 2 years TTC
    TTC #2 since ~June 2010
    IUI #1 & 2 - Clomid/IUI - BFN
    IUI #3 &4 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFN
    IUI #5 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFP!!
    EDD: March 22, 2013
    It's triplets!!

• Oh goodness - I'm so sorry.  How stressful, especially without having your husband there.  I'll keep you and your babies in my thoughts and hope both thrive.
    Married 8/2008. IVF with PGD March 2013.
    3/22 ER: 25R, 20M, 15F. 9 genetically normal, and 3 survived to Day 5
    3/27 ET: transferred 1 embryo, beta 9dp5dt=163, 12dp5dt=639
    4/25 1st ultrasound at 7 weeks = identical twins with heartbeats?!!!
    PPROM at 31w, delivery at 32 weeks of two beautiful girls
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"