Options

Willing to share your baby names?

12346»

Re: Willing to share your baby names?

• Options
    If a girl - Hannah Mae
    If a boy - Miles Dean
  • Options
    Girl is Leila Royce and for a boy I chose Atticus Theodore (family names) but my husband picked Silas Reed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Berry30 said:

We are having serious naming issues at my house. We have put the name talk on hold until Sunday when we find out the sex. 

My picks are: Caleb, Ian, Callum, Finlay (nn Finn), Silas and for girls, Charlotte, Eve, Quinn and Anna.

DH likes: Bearach (not a joke), Truman, Dexter and for Girls, Aoife, Fiona, Emma Jean. Oh also he likes Ainsley for either or. He doesn't mind Finn as a nickname but wants Finnegan or Phineas. Also I'm having trouble with Finn and Quinn as our last name begins with "Win." Le sigh. 

Those are some awesome Gallic names! Ours are Fiona, Kathleen and Alice for a girl and jaxon/Jackson ( still not sure about the spelling) Callum, Owen, Liam for a boy. We figure we'll wait to meet the little one before deciding on a name:)

• Options
    babylimas said:

I love Graham. I always want to say it with a Scottish brogue. 

My DH 's name is Graeme but pronounced as the usual Graham. Lovely spelling but it messes some people (telemarketers) up when they need to pronounce it! I once got a call for gram-may-may .
  • Options
    We are about 90% sure on our names but have some back ups just in case.

Boy- Grayson James
    (James is my husband's first name, and has always been one of my favorite names)
    Other options: Deacon, Braxton, Brody, Mason, Bryce, Cash

Girl- Brooklynn or Brooklyn Anne (Lynn is my moms MN, and Anne is my MILs MN)
    Other options: Macie, Brynlee, Delaney, Kennedy, Tessa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We Have a marissa joy and boy case Andrew

Next boy either...gannon, axle, diesel, caleb, keegan, camden
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're having a girl and the front runner is Josephine Diane. Nickname Josie, which I love! And we both have grandmothers with the name Diane.

I also like Gabriella and ellianna a lot.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    We're going to use Arabic names and have been trying to narrow it down to names we like, but that I--and my family--can actually pronounce.

Front runners:

Girls-Layla, Alia, Dana, Hessa, Aisha

Boys-Nasser, Mishari, Yousef, Sami

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Options
    @craftiemommie Right? Royal is a great surname.

@AMarinucci I haven't, but I've read quite a bit about her otherwise. I agree she was a great many wonderful things, but have difficulty shaking that the sum of her story was ultimately tragic - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana. Still love the name though.

@Yenemous Change is a great nickname for a little Cash. So clever.
  • Options
    We decided Molly Anabelle for a girl and Levi Roland for a boy. It's a boy!
  • Options
    Our little girl is being named Halen Elizabeth
  • Options

DAJ322 said:
    With the last name of Johnson I really like names that are not common but not too weird either. As you can tell I like unisex names a lot.  My daughter is Rylan Taylor and my son is Colton Jace. We aren't finding out the sex of this one so right now we have a vague list... We are open to suggestions:) 

Girls:
    Colbie Grey
    Cobie Grey
    Emersyn Stone or Emersyn Grey
    Carter Blake
    Jordy Blake

Boy:
    Hudson Grey
    Everett Dane

My son's name is Everett, so that gets my vote
    ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ryland Wilson if it's a boy
    Willow Kay if it's a girl
    baby 2Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Shobb414  - I love...
    Olivia Lynn Kammel 
    Finley Giuseppi Rudolph Kammel 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers   
  • Options
    Gianni Vincenzo for a boy and Claira Giovanna for a girl. We find out in 11 days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have settled on our girl name being Abigail Ann. I really wanted just Abby, but DH likes longer names...so I gave in and we settled on Abigail.

Although I would be more than happy to have a boy, I'm really hoping that we just have a girl because a boy name is a very hot button issue in our household right now!!!! We know the middle name will be Raymond, but it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to settle on a first name. I really, really like the name Elliot, and think Elliot Raymond would be a great name, but all DH can think about is Detective Elliot Stabler on SVU...which to me is not a bad thing HA!!!! He is thoroughly enjoying picking out the most random, obscure, awful sounding Scandinavian and Irish names...its making me crazy. Like he picked out Gael, and also Jarl, to which I told him he was on crack and that it just looks like he spelled Karl wrong (no offense intended if anyone knows anyone by the name Jarl). Other boy names we have tossed around are Garrett and Ian.

As previously stated, I'm secretly just hoping we have a girl to avoid this whole topic again! Otherwise I'm sure we will end up with Baby John Doe until they force us to pick a name!!!! LOL Guess we will see in a couple weeks!

• Options
    Our front runners are Emily Elizabeth or Charlotte Elizabeth.
  • Options
    We found out we are having boy and he will be Leo Edward! If he had been a girl she would have been Adelynn Grace
  • Options
    I have decided on Zoë Estelle for a girl and I like Rhodes for a boy, but having a hard time picking out a boys name.
  • Options
    For a girl, I love Elena Marie to honor my grandma. Her name is Maria Elena, but she feels uncomfortable with having some one named after her, I think because she's afraid of my mom's reaction. But Elena Marie is a great middle ground. I also like Elinor Marie and Amelia. But we hate the nicknames Ellen and Amy :/ For a boy, I really like Oliver or Declan. FI hates both lol

I wanted Declan sooooooo badly for a boy and DH refuses to hear it. Apparantly there's some movie with Jennifer Anniston where pooping is referred to as "taking a Declan"? stupid stupid hollywood.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Sage Marie if we ever had a girl. We love love love Sage as a first name. So bummed we won't get to use it. DH loves it so much he can't even think of a boys name.

I have a few boy ideas but DH isn't on board yet. I love names that end in an "en" sound. Which DH doesn't want for DS2 since DS1 has that "en" sound. DH also doesn't want another B name. I also don't want a top 100 name since myself and my sister have very popular names and we were always first name Z. So I continue to look and DH keeps vetoing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If its a girl - Saoirse Marie (Seersha)
    If its a boy - we're lost. We have a Liam already, and the list consists of Devlin, Caleb, Dominic, Rhys, Adrian and Lucas.
    Devlin is a girls name in the Adam Sandler Movie "Just go with it." And Jennifer Aniston's character has her kids use the name Devlin instead of saying I need to take a crap.For example: I need to take a Devlin......Might want to rethink that one!
    I thought it was I need to take  'Declan"? Now im confused!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    We are having a girl, but I called the LO baby Zeke until I found out because I thought it was gonna be a boy!

We have decided that we are doing Scarlett Noelle. My oldest is Addilyn Paige, they were supposed to both be Lyla Faye, but it didn't happen, we've agreed if we get a third girl her name will definitely be Lyla... Hopefully :)

My other boy name is Porter, but I also love Owen, Oliver, Leo, and Eli, but Zeke was our front runner!
  • Options
    Brooklyn Faye (middle name is a family name) had been our #1 choice for forever, but DH got a new coworker named Brynn, and now I'm kind of obsessed with her name. DH is fighting me, he says it would be awkward to work next to someone after you used their name for your baby ;)

• Options

The girl name we had picked out was Falyn Riley OR Falyn Milena. But we are having a boy and we've had our boy name picked our for years! Even before we thought about kids.

Jaxon James Foster. and of course his nickname will be Jax. That is why we spelled it with X instead of the traditional Jackson. I didn't want him to be called Jack and we will QUICKLY correct anyone who tries to call him JJ. That will not be happening.

I knew at a young age my sons middle name would be James no matter what. Its my dads first name and my brothers first name. So I wanted to keep it in the family. And it just so happened that my husbands middle name is James so it was SO meant to be :) We are completely in love with this name. And prayed for a boy Just so we could use his name! :) well and we really wanted a boy!

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby Jaxon 3-23-14 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• Options
    We're looking at Zachariah Alexander .... What do u guys think
  • Options
    Maddeegal said:
    We are having a girl, but I called the LO baby Zeke until I found out because I thought it was gonna be a boy! We have decided that we are doing Scarlett Noelle. My oldest is Addilyn Paige, they were supposed to both be Lyla Faye, but it didn't happen, we've agreed if we get a third girl her name will definitely be Lyla... Hopefully :)My other boy name is Porter, but I also love Owen, Oliver, Leo, and Eli, but Zeke was our front runner!
    LOVE IT!  But I am biased because that's my DS's name!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    DTNZ4Ever said:
    Sage Marie if we ever had a girl. We love love love Sage as a first name. So bummed we won't get to use it. DH loves it so much he can't even think of a boys name. I have a few boy ideas but DH isn't on board yet. I love names that end in an "en" sound. Which DH doesn't want for DS2 since DS1 has that "en" sound. DH also doesn't want another B name. I also don't want a top 100 name since myself and my sister have very popular names and we were always first name Z. So I continue to look and DH keeps vetoing.
    FWIW - One of my really good friends named her son Sage.  So maybe not all hope is lost with that name if you have a boy. 
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Luke Paul
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options
    David Nolan, but we will be calling him Nolan!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Found out we're having a little boy (hooray!) and we've pretty much narrowed it to two: Jayce or Zayden/Zaiden/Zaden, and Oba will be his middle name (husband's family thing, just glad I'm not going to have a jr). We were way stuck with girl names, so really excited :)
    Third Tri Feelings:
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Girl - Keira Grace
    Boy - Nolan Davis
  • Options
    We are leaning toward Alaina, and Brianna for our twin girls... I'm hesitant on picking for sure now bc I had 3 boy names for my son, and when he came out I pulled a completely different name out of thin air!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"