One & Done: Only child
Options

Homework & OAD

KL777KL777 member
edited October 2013 in One & Done: Only child
I have three siblings, DH has many more than that.  DH and I work with DS and his homework every day.  I can't imagine having to help/oversee multiple children's homework everyday.  Another "hip-hip-hooray" for our family of three!!  Much applause to moms of multiple school aged kids!  I'm so glad I don't have that responsibility :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Homework & OAD

• Options
    My LO isn't school aged yet but I often get anxious about helping with homework. I've forgotten a ton of stuff I learned in school. How in the hell will I help with algebra or chemistry?!

I've got time to figure it out. But yeah... homework scares me.

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
  • Options
    My little guy still loves homework so fingers crossed but I have heard horror stories frorm friends! Myself and my husband are math geeks and I have gone back to school on multiple occasions for upgrading so hopefully we won't be too rusty!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will confess to looking forward to it. But get back to me in six years...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kristennd said:
    I will confess to looking forward to it. But get back to me in six years...
    Ditto. I'm more worried he won't want me to help! Which could definitely be a good thing, lol. But I'm really eager to see what they teach him and help him learn. I'm also a math geek (high school math teacher) who loves english as well. My downfall is history, but fortunately that's dh's thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"