Homework & OAD — The Bump
One & Done: Only child

Homework & OAD

KL777KL777 member
edited October 2013 in One & Done: Only child
I have three siblings, DH has many more than that.  DH and I work with DS and his homework every day.  I can't imagine having to help/oversee multiple children's homework everyday.  Another "hip-hip-hooray" for our family of three!!  Much applause to moms of multiple school aged kids!  I'm so glad I don't have that responsibility :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

[Deleted User][Deleted User]Arcadia1114missymo

Re: Homework & OAD

• My LO isn't school aged yet but I often get anxious about helping with homework. I've forgotten a ton of stuff I learned in school. How in the hell will I help with algebra or chemistry?!

I've got time to figure it out. But yeah... homework scares me.

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
    [Deleted User]
  • My little guy still loves homework so fingers crossed but I have heard horror stories frorm friends! Myself and my husband are math geeks and I have gone back to school on multiple occasions for upgrading so hopefully we won't be too rusty!
  • Loading the player...
  • I will confess to looking forward to it. But get back to me in six years...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]this decaf life
  • kristennd said:
    I will confess to looking forward to it. But get back to me in six years...
    Ditto. I'm more worried he won't want me to help! Which could definitely be a good thing, lol. But I'm really eager to see what they teach him and help him learn. I'm also a math geek (high school math teacher) who loves english as well. My downfall is history, but fortunately that's dh's thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]this decaf life
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards