Health & Exercise
Options

jogging stroller and age

Hi Girls,

I am considering buying a double jogging stroller to use with my almost 6 month old and 3.5 year old (she's in the 25th percentile). My gym does not take kids until they are 9 months old and I am dying for exercise more than a walk around the block.  Do you think I would get enough use out of a double jogging stroller with my kids?  I have a single jogging stroller that I used a lot when I only had one child.  I found someone selling the one I want second hand (hardly used) and I'm thinking I could always sell it in a year or two.  I would also probably bring it on trips to Disneyland or longer excursions. My oldest seems excited to go running with mommy again.  What is your advice?  Should I make the purchase?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: jogging stroller and age

• Options
    Yes! I bought mine on Craigslist and sold it for the same amount a few years later. I didn't run with it because I found it too cumbersome but I did use it all the time for walking, trips etc. it was a lifesaver in Disney
  • Options
    I would. Can you buy one on Craigslist or at a consignment shop near you?
    I already had a tandem stroller and single jogger when I started working out so buying a new stroller wasn't really a thought for us. I was able to buy a used one in great condition for $65 (was listed for $100) and use it daily with my 14mo and almost 3 year old who will still get a lot of use out of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"