Cincinnati Babies

Rec your carpet cleaning company!

Gooood morning. :)

I'm in the market for a good carpet/ upholstery cleaning in our home. I'd rather not use a big company such as Stanley Steemer- does anyone have any local companies they use for this type of thing? I've seen a few coupons in the mailings we get for a few different companies advertising but wanted some actual suggestions.

Re: Rec your carpet cleaning company!

• Well, with no recommendations, I tried Christian Carpet Cleaners. They were great and had a great deal going on. 5 areas for $99, and then I had the sofa cleaned for $59 and then the loveseat for $40. Worth every penny, and they were in and out in 90 minutes on a Saturday morning. I would definitely recommend them!

• We have a guy we love who's had his company for over 15 years but doesn't advertise.  Don't be put off by the fact he doesn't have a company name or website.  My entire subdivision in West Chester uses him, we won't go to the big name companies after we've tried him.  His name is Mike and his number is (513) 477-6109.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Clear- how's his pricing? Is it comparable to what I spent with Christian?

• Howard Steam Clean! They're affordable and will come just about anywhere!
    Due date: July 22, 2012!
  • Lindsay- sorry didn't see your question!  It's extremely good, for 2 large areas it was $50 and for 3 it was $70.  Many times he did rugs for free without even asking, he's just a perfectionist.  He also did my couch for $30 and it looks and feels brand new.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"