April 2014 Moms

Keurig Apple Cider K-Cups

Please tell me these are okay. I just bought a 12 pack and they are delicious! I'm thinking they'll last me...12 days.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Keurig Apple Cider K-Cups

• Why wouldn't they be ok? I think the only concern with apple cider is if it's unpasteurized. So.... Powdered (or whatever form a k cup is in) isn't an issue.

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Yeah, they're a bit sweet. Not any sweeter than the jug apple cider, if you've ever had that before.

• Loading the player...
  • I've been drinking the natural ones from green mountain. If you look at the ingredients it's basically just hot water and dried apple so it's not actually apple cider. ( it's the pasteurization you worry about there) I'm sure it's fine.

The box doesn't even last me 12 days! :)
  • They are tasty!!

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • MalyJ said:

Yeah, they're a bit sweet. Not any sweeter than the jug apple cider, if you've ever had that before.

I got a jug of cider and it was really tart and barely sweet at all. I HAD to add caramel sauce to it. :)

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• They are not tart but not sweeeeet they are amazing
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I love the Naturals brand ones!!
    DD 2/21/2012 & DS 4/1/2014
  • I have the naturals brand ones too and I love them!
  • I want apple cider now!
  • They had free apple cider at the market last weekend.  I can't wait to drink some of it tonight!
  • Aw maaaaan... I totally want cider now. It's my birthday on Monday, so my mom is taking DS for the weekend. I'm totally stopping at the store to get cider on my way home. And I just happen to have some caramels left over from a fudge I recently made, so I can make my own caramel sauce for it. And I have whipped cream in the fridge. I can hear my ass getting fatter...
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Oh, those sound delicious.  I need to buy some.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • It's funny, I saw this post a couple days ago and was like eww apple cider is gross! Then I tried one out of a sample pack of Kcups and it tasted like the best thing I've ever had. I had to go buy a box. Pregnancy is weird.
               72614 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"