Georgia Babies

Dentist?

jnnfrrose6jnnfrrose6 member
edited October 2013 in Georgia Babies
LO has several teeth now and from what I'm reading, he needed to get to the dentist around his birthday (about 6 weeks ago).  So, any recommendations for a dentist in town?  We're near little 5 points, but his pediatrician is up near West Paces Ferry and I-75, so we're willing to drive a little bit for a good dentist (though I don't think OTP will happen).  TIA!

Re: Dentist?

• Ours is quite a ways from you, but he doesn't want to see kids until they are at least 3, unless something looks wrong.  Others may be different, but ours says 3+.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our pedi said 2 years, but we actually haven't been yet.  I will get there before he hits 3 though!  He recommended a guy in Vinings, just can't remember the name, but he's the only one there. There is also one in Inman Park that is supposed to be okay.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought 1 seemed young...figured it'd be sometime between 2 and 3, but I wasn't sure and the article on TB recommended around 1.  Good to know I was thinking along the normal lines to begin with.  I'll keep looking for recs, though.  It'll sneak up on me before I know it!
  • We've been going to Inman Park Kids Dental since Mia was 1.  Dr. Brown is great.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We also see Dr. Brown at Inman Park Dental Spot.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • When we lived downtown, we saw Dr. Brown as well, though didn't go until they were between 2 and 3.
  • kegkeg member
    We just take our girls to our normal dentist (Elise Ashpole in Toco Hills area) and they've been great with them.  Their recommendation was to bring them in for a "smile check" around 2 (I brought them in when DH had an appointment) and the dentist just took a quick look.  They didn't even charge for the visit.  She said she was looking just to make sure their teeth were coming in okay and there was no obvious decay.  We started routine visits at 3, and the difference in cooperation levels between the two ages is amazing.  My girls LOVE going to the dentist now. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"