3rd Trimester
Options

Belly pains

I am 30 weeks 5 days and I have had belly pains the past two days. Dull aches with some sharp pains every once in a while. Kind of like I'm full of gas and need to fart only I don't have to fart at all. My lower back has been bothering me as well. I am a FTM and any unusual pain freaks me out. Any idea what the pain could be?

Re: Belly pains

• Options
    Sorry, no idea. If you are worried, call your doctor.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Constipated?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I felt like that when I was tremendously constipated back in first tri, but I'd call my doctor if I were you.  Better safe than sorry.
    Anniversary
    February Signature Challenge: Valentine's Day GIFs

image     image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Are you dehydrated?
    TTC since 8/2011 MC 1/2012 MFI IUI 1 10/2012
  • Options
    During my first trimester and some during my second I had really bad stomach pains. They got so bad I had to go to the hospital in the middle of the night.  After a stress test and the "lovely" cervix checks, the doctor ruled it down to indigestion.  Try taking some tums.  If this is what you have, stay away from gassy foods, chewing gum, and drinking out of straws for a few days.  This is all what the doctor had me do and it helped me out a lot. I have not had it since. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I'm having the same feelings. I'm also a FTM. I just entered 30 weeks. I have a doctor appointment on Tuesday, so I'm going to ask then. I freak out over the littlest things, but then again having never gone through this I don't think it's all that odd. 
  • Options
    I was having the same pains and I am a FTM as well and my dr had me get an ultrasound done on my gallbladder. Those pains can apparently be caused by the gallbladder and gallbladder issues are common in the third trimester.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"