June 2013 Moms

Truth or Dare

edited October 2013 in June 2013 Moms

To spinoff the FFFC thread, tell us about one of your truth or dare experiences. Besides the raisins, My friend Sarah once dared me to dip my hair in toilet water. I did. When it was Sarah's turn, I dared her to suck it off my hair. Funniest moment ever.

image image

Re: Truth or Dare

• BLang23 said:
    I think the craziest dare i ever did was running outside at 2 am in about 16 inches of snow wearing nothing but a thong and doing  snow angels. 

hahaha!!  That reminds me of one where I had my friend go out in her underwear and roll around pretending she was being attacked by bees.

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Ha!
    My dad dared me to eat a fish eye from the trout we caught while camping. I did it and there was a crunch in the center. Vomit! I got the $20 he promised if I did it 8-}
  • riansmommieriansmommie member
    edited October 2013
    @Flyhoworth your dare literally made me do this

imageimage
    GIFSoup

Yuck yuck yuck!

Eta fix spelling

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I don't have any good stories of my own T or D experiences, but I do have a cousin in law who is awesome and nutty. He's in his late 30's early 40's and just a bid kid. He dared his niece to do the "worm" (break dance move) in the middle of Disney World for $5. That was pretty awesome...probably more of a "you had to be there" thing though.
  • My DH once ate five pineapples on a dare. His mouth literally BLED.
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• All our dares had to do with getting naked and doing something dumb outside. Nothing out of the ordinary for our slutty cheerleader group!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"