March 2012 Moms

*Wipz* some ideas for you

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: *Wipz* some ideas for you

• That's cool... thanx :)

He already knows how the light switches work and we have a door knocker, and unfortunatley the springy door stops were discovered a long time ago haha.  I've actually been pricing up acrylic mirrors.. before the alphabet wall came to be, I had ear marked that spot for something very similar to the pinterest link. Great minds think alike  :)

Talking of door knockers.. when DH carries him upstairs when we come home.. while he is unlocking the door.. munchkin now starts knocking on the door like he expects someone else to answer it....  haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • omg that's such a great idea!!! too bad dh isn't very handy...my ds would looooove this!  btw, wipz, your learning wall is such a great idea!
  • Loading the player...
  • Dd loves screw tops. We occasionally use steroid creme on her due to a rare skin condition. She loves to try to get the cap on the tube.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• janniep said:
    omg that's such a great idea!!! too bad dh isn't very handy...my ds would looooove this!  btw, wipz, your learning wall is such a great idea!

Thanks... I have a few casualties that need stronger glue but  so far it seems to be working out quite well.. still a long way to go..  but winter is coming and munchkin has to sleep sometimes lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"