Minnesota Babies
Options

3D Ultrasounds

Is Enlighted Imaging (near MoA, according to their website) the only place in town?  Google is failing to find anything else but it seems like we'd have more than just the one place.

Looking for suggestions/reviews of your 3D US provider.  Specifically - did your family go and how many people could comfortably come?  I have 3 grandparents that want to go but DH thinks it would be weird to have them all in the room - surely they have viewing space that's roomier than a traditional MD office US?

Re: 3D Ultrasounds

• Options
    When I was looking that was the only place I could come across. I ended up not doing an elective u/s at all, but I would imagine that they have a larger viewing area, since that's primarily what they do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went and loved it! There is a couch that seats 4 comfortably, I'm sure they have some chairs too if you need. Very accommodating.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can buy a video of it from them and view it at home with grandparents? I think it is one of their packages already set up.I personally did not do it but I had looked into it at one point.
  • Options
    I went there last night and it was a great experience! Lots of good pics and a lot of room for family and friends and a big projections screen on the wall do everyone can see. I am going back right before Christmas and definitely reccomended it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"