May 2012 Moms
Options

WTFB Wednesday!

anyone?  i do this with another board and it's fun to air out mid week!  I added the B for baby!

WTFB - why you always waiting for a fresh diaper to sh*t in?  every single time i slap a freshie on that tush it almost immediately gets pooped in!  she's starting to remind me of the cat as he always has to go right after i change the litter box!  but serious, 2, 3, 4 poops a day and ALWAYS after a new one!

Re: WTFB Wednesday!

• Options

WTFB- why don't you sleep through the night yet? Mommy and daddy are tired and can't wait until you sleep through the night so that we can sleep through the night too.

DD is 16 months and is still waking 1-3 times per night

:(

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Lucas still is up that much too and his brother was up that much until Lucas was born I'm going on three years of broken sleep :(

My wt... Why will you not eat everything like you used to I don't want to struggle at dinner with two of you, I make one meal you all eat it that's that!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTFB; why must you scream bloody murder at every diaper change? I am not trying to kill you, and I might get reported if I let you stay in your filth all day long (though these tantrums make it almost tempting). I cringe every time you are wet because I know what is coming. I can't wait for you to potty train so this can stop.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Why do you poop at home on daycare days as sooooon as we get home??? That is what I pay them for. Seriously almost every day for the past week.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    She has pooped twice since we have been home. ..not helping the nausea.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    Wtfb...why must you throw tantrums over every little thing this week? You must have inherited my lack of patience. I know you get even more frustrated when I am trying to decipher what it is that you are trying to tell me, but ffs I'm doing the best that I can to understand you with the little bit of intelligible communication that you can manage!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    WTFB stay off the tables. They are not for climbing. Also, high chairs are for sitting and eating. NOT climbing. I almost died when I turned around and saw you standing on your tray. Not ok. Not ok at all.
  • Options
    selockar said:

WTFB stay off the tables. They are not for climbing. Also, high chairs are for sitting and eating. NOT climbing. I almost died when I turned around and saw you standing on your tray. Not ok. Not ok at all.

Lucas has been climbing on tables for months but now he can get in the chair on the table and back down and only falls once in maybe 20 times now, babies bounce thank goodness
  • Options
    WFTB: You aren't eating dinner (daycare at least says you're eating plenty at breakfast and lunch and snack) and then you wake up at 4am crying that you're hungry! Eat dinner!
  • Options
    Wtfb...why must you throw tantrums over every little thing this week? You must have inherited my lack of patience. I know you get even more frustrated when I am trying to decipher what it is that you are trying to tell me, but ffs I'm doing the best that I can to understand you with the little bit of intelligible communication that you can manage!
    Basically what I was coming to vent about! This is day 3 of crazy tantrums, ugh. The moment we are coming back in from outside? cry because he wants to stay out. Time for a diaper change? Cry. Not letting him do something he wants to do? Cry. The thing is he is an angel (thankfully) when we are out but he's been a little terror at home! Hence my glass of wine right now while watching Criminal Minds...
    YES!  WTF terrible two's already?  plz don't say it gets worse!!!
  • Options
    Basically what I was coming to vent about! This is day 3 of crazy tantrums, ugh. The moment we are coming back in from outside? cry because he wants to stay out. Time for a diaper change? Cry. Not letting him do something he wants to do? Cry. The thing is he is an angel (thankfully) when we are out but he's been a little terror at home! Hence my glass of wine right now while watching Criminal Minds...

Same here! What is it with these May babies?? Tantrum time already?

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    It's normal and just a preview of twos and twos are easier than three!!
  • Options
    3's were the worst. I'm loving the 4's!!!
  • Options
    MrsH11710 said:

WTFB- why don't you sleep through the night yet? Mommy and daddy are tired and can't wait until you sleep through the night so that we can sleep through the night too.

Same here! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    Eczerkies said:
    MrsH11710 said:

Same here! 

T Us too!
  • Options
    MrsH11710 said:

This is us, except he sttn for a little bit then reverted, so I got to know how it could be and them it was snatched away from me, just like I had him down to 3 nursing sessions in 24 hours and now it is like all night milk bar, woo! That plus he keeps wanting to pull my shirt down so I have to wear really tight high necked shirts or I risk wardrobe malfunction.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"