Philadelphia Babies

LOOKING FOR A PEDIATRICIAN NEAR ABINGTON AREA

Hey everyone! I am looking for a highly recommended pediatrician with some availability in the evenings/weekends near the Abington area. Willing to travel around 20 minutes for someone that amazing (Jenkintown, Abington, Flourtown, Elkins Park, Mt Airy, Chestnut Hill, Fort Washington, Willow Grove, Hatboro, etc.) Any recommendations?

Re: LOOKING FOR A PEDIATRICIAN NEAR ABINGTON AREA

• I have been going to Abington women's health group. They have several offices in montco and bucks county.
    https://www.amh.org/AHPhysicians/Practices/whcg/#.UlRwyI29Kc0
  • We've been going to Tri-County Pediatrics in Southampton, and they have multiple offices (one in Warminster as well). So far, we are very happy with them :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Absolutely LOVE our pediatrician. We go to hatboro pediatrics on county line. LO had issues when first born and they we in contact every day until he was better. That was over a holiday weekend and they even opened the office twice for us to come in for a weight check and so forth.
    They have night and weekend hours and have been able to take us right away if we call for antsy thing worrisome. They are bringing on a third doctor this November. I dot know anything about her but what I have seen posted is that she is going to be a great addition to the office.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Thank you! I found Hatboro Pediatrics and few weeks ago and we are going with them. Thanks for confirming we made a good choice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"