Infertility
Options

My horomes are so crazy that... (a little fun)

...I told my husband the other day that I wanted to stab him with a fork (we were doing dishes)

...I am going to flip out on the next person that looks at me the wrong way at work

Anyone else? =)

Severe endo & fibroids, IVF #1 BFP with twins, Gabriel Mark (5/20/12) & Zachary David (5/24/12)- said goodbye to my two angels at 17 weeks due to pprom. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

IVF#2 FET 9/24, Beta #1 10/3...

My Blog: http://theunfixableme.blogspot.com/

Re: My horomes are so crazy that... (a little fun)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lmao this sure made me laugh. I've told my hubby this before too as well as I want to hit you with this shower rod haha :) I hope you have a better day no stabbing hubby

us      dogs

Me: 28, DH: 30 TTC since March 2012
    PCO & MTHFR Homozygous/Severe MFI (undescended teste & double hernia as baby)

12/12: 50mg clomid= bfn
    1/13: 100mg clomid= bfn
    2/13: 100mg clomid= bfn 
    6/13: IVF/ICSI (x1 4AA)=BFFN ~49R, 44M, 33F, 14 frosties  OHSS
    8/13: FET #1 (x1 4AA)=First EVER BFP 4dp5dt!! d&c @ 6.5 wks, blighted ovum

10/13: FET #2 (x2 4AA)= BFP 4dp5dt! Twins!!, perfect u/s then spontaneous m/c @ 5 wks
    11/13= RPL/Karotyping= MTHFR Homozygous c667t
    1/14= FET #3 our 2 year anniversary & hopefully our miracle

2 Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

pumpimage

• Options
    @mrsc430 ive been theeatening my hubby too and asking if i can just do it once...i think its fair..but they need the bruised ass an all

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • Options
    I have been doing surprisingly very well! Even with an e2 level of 11,000!

However, I may have told hubby one night, in detail, how I would dispose of his body should I ever stab him to death with a spork (yes, the spoon/fork thing). He just said I was watching too much Dexter
    :-) ... but deep down, I think now he knows I mean business when I tell him to do the dishes. Do the dishes or swim with the fishes hubby, your choice!

This was shortly followed by me then getting very loving and telling him about 3754 times how much I love him.

But yeah, overall not too bad! Lol!

• Options
    I get some sort of sick satisfaction irritating my DH... I find it funny... And he does also because he said its so weird to see me so happy and so angry all at the same time... Who knew those two emotions could exist in the same person all at once...
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options

...I cried for no real reason last night.  I knew it was coming on and didn't even try to stop it, it was a pity party kind of night.

... I sent my boss a bitch out email this morning that contained more than one 4 letter word.  He deserved it though, he needs to stop being a pussy and caving to the lady in our department that wants her son (who works part time for us) to get special treatment.  Luckily we have the type of relationship where this is NBD and he knows that I am a little irritable right now.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Here too!!  I had to wait in line for 45 minutes at Walgreens to pick up a prescription and when they told me that they put it back and would have to refill it, I almost wanted to scream at someone.  Poor DH got the rest of my tirade when I got home.  Stupid hormones!

**Sig warning***

TTC since 9/2011. DH - 32, me 32.

IUI#1 (natural): BFN; IUI#2 (clomid): BFN; IUI#3 (clomid and follistim): BFN.

IVF #1 March 2013, freeze all (OHSS).

FET#1 June: BFN

FET#2 August: delayed due to thin lining (6.3).  Took a few months off to try and thicken the lining with lots of estrodial.  FET#2.2 December: Cancelled due to thin lining (4.8). Two frosties left.

*New RE* Sonohystrogram and hystereoscopy done in Feb.

IVF #2: ER 3/4/14  ET 3/7/14, transferred 3, 3 day 9 cell perfect embryos.  No frosties.

Beta #1 (14dp3dt) 504

Beta #2 (21dp3dt) 11,561

First ultrasound on 4/3/14 showed 3 sacs: one empty and two with beating hearts!!  At 7w2d, found out that one baby did not have a heartbeat anymore.  Praying that baby B makes it.  Baby B is a girl!

EDD 11/25/14 BORN 11/29/14

**PAIF/anyone welcomed to comment!!  Thank you.

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I'm only on BCP and I'm pretty much a lunatic. I couldn't find my keys the other morning and was completely late for work and instead of turning the house upside down looking for them, I proceeded to sit in the middle of the living room floor and weep. My H got out of the shower and was like "WTF are you doing?!?!" The littlest things just get so overwhelming!
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Options
    ... I just bought over $100 of junk food at target! There goes my healthy eating, seriously I'm going to be 1000# before I even get pregnant, I was shopping like I was high!

We can be 1000 pounds together. I just had to go out and buy new fat jeans because my original pair of fat jeans were the only ones that fit. Oh and I haven't wore my engagement ring or wedding band in weeks because I can't get the, on my finger any more. Between the steroids and the hormones the last few months, I can't stop eating. My weakness is salt and vinegar chips. I nearly ate a whole bag today.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    I feel for you ladies...sweets are all I want and I can't get my hands on enough. Just finished off my apple pie tonight with tons of whipped cream ::sigh::

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • Options
    I feel for you ladies...sweets are all I want and I can't get my hands on enough. Just finished off my apple pie tonight with tons of whipped cream ::sigh::

Ha! I had a giant piece of chocolate cake for dessert and DH made a comment about the size of my piece of cake. I gave him a death look and told him to shut up.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Ommmmggg icecream! I cry all the time or get mad at my DH reaaaaal quick. The lupron also made me lose my mind. If I wasn't crazy hot I literally could NOT remember a thing!! I forgot to brush my teeth one sat and started to cry about it...I mean really? There's so many things wrong with that and ew gross!!
    2013- 2 IVF cycles with PGD to prevent genetic disorder from being passed on. Both BFFN :(
    2/2014 pregnant!  EDD 10/17/2014

All always welcome! :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love it!
    @ kjf114 and MrsC430: my DH stuck a Lupron needle into his belly as a show if solidarity as I bawled my eyes out during my fresh IVF because I just didn't want to do it anymore!
    Me:35,  DH: 39   
    TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
    8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
    10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
    3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
    4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
    6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
    8/13: FET #1= BFN
    10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Options
    Apple pie? Salt and vinegar chips? Oh heaven!! nom nom

• Options
    I cried at the blackhawks stanley cup banner raising...just looked at DH and said "silly hormones" and he laughed. :::sigh::::

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options

It is fun to read these!  I am not alone.  I have been wildly impatient these past few days; shutting the dogs in the bedroom when they persist in barking while I am enduring a Lupron headache.

• Options

It is fun to read these!  I am not alone.  I have been wildly impatient these past few days; shutting the dogs in the bedroom when they persist in barking while I am enduring a Lupron headache.

Oh the dog barking has been driving me nuts. I've been a mean mom to him!

Severe endo & fibroids, IVF #1 BFP with twins, Gabriel Mark (5/20/12) & Zachary David (5/24/12)- said goodbye to my two angels at 17 weeks due to pprom. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

IVF#2 FET 9/24, Beta #1 10/3...

My Blog: http://theunfixableme.blogspot.com/

• Options

Darcy doesn't bark too much but she loves to whine at me (she's an attention whore).  I've told her a few times that she could totally justify animal abuse. :)

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    LoL @Twinkie0612
    My dogs keep staring at me like they are tryin to figure out if I'm still their mom... And I haven't seen my cat in days... So I think my furries would qualify as abused animals right now too.... I might be worse than I think in reference to my hormones :D
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    Ugh, when I was on lupron and was hot as haiti my Italian greyhounds kept wanting to lay on me...they're like little space heaters and I was melting! Our AC bill was terribly high!
    2013- 2 IVF cycles with PGD to prevent genetic disorder from being passed on. Both BFFN :(
    2/2014 pregnant!  EDD 10/17/2014

All always welcome! :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"