Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

driving myself mad...

I need a less mind numbing job.  

All day, over analyzing every symptom.

Pregnancy:  super smells, severe tiny bladder syndrome, nausea.  AF should be here tomorrow, testing Wednesday.  Going cray cray. Pretty sure it'll be a BFN, it's the first cycle after the failed BFP.  My brain is just messing with me.

And this stupid EDS possibility has me making lists of things that could possibly be symptoms, and driving my coworker nuts.  Poor girl, stuck in a truck with me alone for 10 hrs as I bend my fingers back and contort myself in bizarre ways.  UGH!  I need my docs office to call me back so I can schedule this genetic testing dernit! I just want an answer.

I feel like it'd almost be worth it to go take a HPT just to get a BFN (which I am SURE it will be) just so I can go crack a bottle of that fancy arse beer we have in the fridge.

- Married October 27, 2007 - TTC since June 2013 -

Re: driving myself mad...

• Options
    I don't remember how many DPO you are, but I remember thinking you should POAS when I read your 2ww post today! Good luck! Sorry that you have the additional layer of complexity here.
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    Sometimes it's just worth taking the test. I over think and over think and just end up driving myself crazy! Just getting it over with is sometimes the best :) Good luck!

Trying to have baby #1 since April 2013

DH SA March,May 2014 - Low motility and shape issues. On vitamins per RE to help

Me testing April 3, 2014 - FSH and LH good, HSG showed blocked right tube

April 29, 2014 - First RE appt., right tube needs to be removed and possibly left also if

it's bad too. RE suggests going straight to IVF

June 4, 2014 - LAP/HSC and unexpected endo. removed but tubes got to stay!

June 13, 2014 - Post-Op appointment. We decide where to go next since main issue

is MFI influenced. Trying naturally until decision... Repeat SA  in September. Aiming for IUI #1 November 2014.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I understand where you're coming from. AF is due tomorrow as well so I'm not going to test until Wednesday. If it's driving you crazy, you're better off just getting it over with and POAS. 
  • Options
    ugh, and now I am breaking my personal "no internet snark" rule.  The snark is taking over, must POAS...then drink copious amounts of beer.

• Options
    lilegg said:
    ugh, and now I am breaking my personal "no internet snark" rule.  The snark is taking over, must POAS...then drink copious amounts of beer.
    Snark happens
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Options
    SpooksterSpookster member
    edited October 2013
    lilegg said:
    so I POAS, BFP!   I'm not making a separate post because I don't want to be a bitch about it.

But it's so darn early, and all I had in the house were the super crazy sensitive digi's - so I'm afraid I'm just mindfucking myself more and it's going to fail just like the last one.

I almost died when the hour glass stopped and it said "pregnant".  If it sticks it's amazing, but then I need to figure out the genetic testing even more so.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

I went for the tub of Ben & Jerry's.
    Wait so you're KTFU?!  Congrats yo!

<:-P
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    ummm, yes....maybe?  if it's sticky....?!

• Options
    shit, I am a terrible person. 

• Options
    jenandtim828jenandtim828 member
    edited October 2013
    What just happened Edit: congrats

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lilegg said:
    so I POAS, BFP!   I'm not making a separate post because I don't want to be a bitch about it.

But it's so darn early, and all I had in the house were the super crazy sensitive digi's - so I'm afraid I'm just mindfucking myself more and it's going to fail just like the last one.

I almost died when the hour glass stopped and it said "pregnant".  If it sticks it's amazing, but then I need to figure out the genetic testing even more so.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

I went for the tub of Ben & Jerry's.
    Woohoo!! <:-P

I know we only met on the boards like yesterday or something but I'm super excited for you!!!
  • Options
    Yay!  FX for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    congrats! what a wonderful feeling! :-)

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• Options

lilegg said:
    Snark happens
    I hate when I post something snarky though, because I am sure just like me, these girls are just on here looking for support, answers, even just an ear to get it all out.  I know how much it can hurt when you're already feeling like you're at the end of what you can handle, and then someone posts something incredibly hurtful.  It's not personal, because it can't be personal if they don't personally know you. I came looking for community and support while I felt like everything I knew about my world was crumbling.  

All the shit I've been burying myself in, I let out in an ugly way.  I got my come-up-its.  I got a BFP met with hate. I deserved it.

• Options
    Wait why? Even though your time here was short I feel like you 'got' the vibe more than others. Good luck, seriously
    Thank you, genuinely.  But I knew better than to post about a BFP here.  I thought I could get away with mentioning it, just not having a separate post, but I was wrong.  Turns out the lil' egg hate was strong before the BFP anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered what I did.

• Options
    I wouldn't put too much stock in someone's opinion you barely know online and not at all in real life - keep your head up! And congratulations to you!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey, congrats!  I had my fx for you.  :)
  • Options
    SpooksterSpookster member
    edited October 2013
    lilegg said:
    Wait why? Even though your time here was short I feel like you 'got' the vibe more than others. Good luck, seriously
    Thank you, genuinely.  But I knew better than to post about a BFP here.  I thought I could get away with mentioning it, just not having a separate post, but I was wrong.  Turns out the lil' egg hate was strong before the BFP anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered what I did.

You must be kidding right now right? Everyone you had interaction with was cordial and nice and welcoming as far as I saw, I am sorry you are so distraught over an AE, I wouldn't base the board off of an AE. I agree with @Brighteyes112, you "got the swing" of things here faster than many. No one hates you for having a BFP or "met you with hate". I think you are being way hypersensitive. Chillax and enjoy being KU, seriously! H&H 9 months!
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    Congrats!!! Hopping for a superglue sticky baby for you :)
    BFP 5/22/12, MC 6/6/12 (cp) BFP 10/16/13, EDD June 28, 2014 - baby J arrived 6/19/14! ** #2-- BFP 12/5/15, EDD August 17, 2016 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker ***************************** Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @Spookster @BrightEyes112 @IvyMagic828  yeah, I know.  I was super cranky and over emotional last night before I got the BFP and before the random AE PW BS.  I just got super sad.  OVERLY super sad.

Everyone else really has been kind, I had totally read this as a group of kind hearted ladies with their hearts in the right places.  My initial instinct was right, you all are. (darn AE fogged it all up last night)

Thank you all, so much good luck & baby dust for everyone!

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"