July 2013 Moms
Options

Help! They're ganging up on me!

valstulasvalstulas member
edited September 2013 in July 2013 Moms

SO is at work and I am in the middle of our night routine, but it's not going smoothly.  At all.  LO is crying to be fed. DS3 dumped his mac & cheese all over the floor.  I picked it up, and then he pulled it out of the trash and threw it everywhere.  DS2 wants to play school and has recruited me as "book helper." And DS1 is freaking out about a word search that's part of his homework assignment.

In the midst of all this, I notice a lamp in the big boys' room is all tilted.  It looks like the stand is screwed into the base crooked, so I go to fix it and about a pound of sand falls out of it.  WTF is sand doing in this lamp and who decided to put it there?! 

They all feign looks of innocence. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Help! They're ganging up on me!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry! I can definitely relate. Hang in there mama!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @maryannespier Hahaha, but seriously, chaos aside, kids are awesome! Never a dull moment and they are so friggin' funny!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Kitten80Kitten80 member
    edited September 2013
    Must be in the air. My 3 are definitely pulling similar shaninigans. And the 4 pets are also in cahoots.

The current revelation in the midst of again trying to get LO to sleep was DS fessing up he had used his airplane to put a hole in the screendoor. The only freakin screen in our house in good enough shape for me to have it open and get fresh air. And although the plane was from daddy despite my objection he was not old enough, somehow the hole will be my fault.

Could the sand be from the base? Maybe they knocked it over, sending sand up the arm and then righted it hoping you wouldn't notice?

I finally found the source of the rotten apple smell - DH's nightstand drawer - where DS has been depositing his snuck apple cores.

Bedtime is coming. We can survive anything for a couple hours...right? Right? I hope so ;)

eta: "y" for they not the

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man. Sending you booze!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @Kitten80 Lol about the rotten apple smell!!!

And also, yes, we can survive anything with enough wine. :::pouring glass:::

• Options
    Hang in there you only have a couple of hours left n then u can unwind.
  • Options
    When my 2 step daughters are here along with Ty and I'm just about ready to pull my hair out I take a step back, laugh and think "it's loud and crazy but I would rather have this than a quiet house with no kids every night!"
    Hugs mama! Tomorrow is a new day (if you make it through this one).
  • Options
    Aw :) sounds like a memorable evening!
  • Options
    @valstulas ...still wishing you were pregnant? LOL FOUR BOYS? How. I don't understand. How is the house even standing? I have one big boy, a boy dog, and a baby boy and that seems like more than enough. God bless you.
  • Options
    Yikes! Hugs to you, I hope your night got better.
  • Options
    Did you get them to sleep?

• Options
    @jennipalmer Oh, yeah, I got them all to sleep. Then 2 minutes later, LO starts fussing (he's NEVER awake at 8:30). I snuggled up with him and fell asleep feeding him.

• Options
    valstulas said:

@jennipalmer Oh, yeah, I got them all to sleep. Then 2 minutes later, LO starts fussing (he's NEVER awake at 8:30). I snuggled up with him and fell asleep feeding him.

lol, I fell asleep feeding LO too. Glad you made it through :) hope today is calm and orderly HA ha ha ha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"