July 2013 Moms
Options

s/o Breaking Bad: what is your "Marie"?

I can't be the only one who got totally distracted during every scene at Hank & Marie's house, trying to spot all the purple things she collected.

Do you have anything like that? A color, animal, pattern, theme, etc that you just cannot get enough of?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: s/o Breaking Bad: what is your "Marie"?

• Options
    She was so funny with the purple obsession! Remember she was a shoplifter for awhile, too? Hmmm...not sure what mine would be. I love black and white photography and have a bunch around the house, so maybe that??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Haha, I totally have a purple iPad cover, phone cover and wallet, DH calls me Marie. I guess purple is my favorite color on me, but I don't decorate all in purple. My kitchen is red.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I collect elephant stuff. I love elephants, they are amazing animals. So everyone in the family knows if they need an idea for a gift for me, something elephant related is good!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I am owl obsessed...but I don't have a big collection or anything...I prefer owl photographs or artwork

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Options
    Pretty sure that mine is little boys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    rooter84 said:
    I collect elephant stuff. I love elephants, they are amazing animals. So everyone in the family knows if they need an idea for a gift for me, something elephant related is good!
    Baby Gap had some elephant stuff recently
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"