Multiples

Feeding Twins???

Hi all! My twin girls are 5 months 3 months corrected and we are having a feeding nightmare. I primarily feed them myself throughout the day as my hubby is a work. It has never been an issue until this week! They normally are propped on boppys as I feed them the same time, now they are going crazy doing gymnastic moves and it is getting harder to manage both of them at the same time safely. They aren't at the point where they can hold their heads up well or for the time to feed. Any suggestions or if this has happened to any of you ! Thanks

Re: Feeding Twins???

• I'm a FTM with 2 month olds so don't know if this would work well... But... What about high chairs? We got the space saver high chairs that strap onto our dining room chairs and they recline back for infants. You could then strap them in and they wouldn't be able to get away from you. Just a thought. Good luck!
  • I have high chairs, not the space saver ones, but they are chicco ones that recline and have a 5 point harness. My dinning room chairs were not nice or stable enough to put those space savers on! But I think I am going to try it.....thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • No problem. I hope it works/helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"