Baby Names
Options

Middle name help

We finally have first named picked for our b/g twins. Now onto middle names. Our son will be Mason and our daughter will be Avery.
Any suggestions? Last name Clark

Re: Middle name help

• Options
    Well, if it was me, I'd want something a little unusual to go with Mason because it's so popular, like Mason Atticus, Mason Jude, Mason Abram, Mason Oscar. For a girl, I'd definitely use a feminine name to balance the androgynous vibe of Avery, like Avery Catherine, Avery Pearl, Avery Leona, Avery Mabel, Avery Jane.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I know this is probably not what you want to hear but, I figure you ought to know how other people perceive the names. If I saw a Mason and Avery twin/sib set I would think they were both boys.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I am aware of some peoples perceptions. There are others that would assume Avery is a girl, so I'm not worried about that,
  • Options

Avery Alexandra

Avery Leigh

Avery Mae

Mason Alexander

Mason Ross

Mason Michael

• Options

I know this is probably not what you want to hear but, I figure you ought to know how other people perceive the names. If I saw a Mason and Avery twin/sib set I would think they were both boys.

I would too.

Avery Victoria, Avery Elizabeth, Avery Miranda, Avery Rose, Avery Violet, Avery Serena.

Mason Jasper, Mason Graham, Mason Rhett, Mason Nathaniel, Mason Alexander
    image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"