November 2013 Moms
Options

Oh no... The Waddle!!

Just caught myself in the bathroom mirror doing the pregnancy waddle! It's all down hill from here! My hips feel like they are about 4 feet apart today.... 
Fantasy:
Reality:

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
 7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
 2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

Re: Oh no... The Waddle!!

• Options
    Congrats on making it this far!  I've been waddling for weeks!  DH caught it on the security camera and wanted to show me.  (he got the evil glare for that).  Every once in a while he'll get up to let the dog out and he'll tell the dog "let's walk like mommy"  and then he'll waddle.  I'm not a fan.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    I waddle after a long day, DH thinks it's funny...me, not so much!
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    After telling DH to SLOW DOWN at the grocery store, I realized I'm probably only a week or two away from full-on waddling.
  • Options
    I officially began waddling about a week ago. My husband thinks its hilarious! I always thought pregnant ladies waddled cause their bellies were so big, but now i realize its all about the hips....they really feel like they are about to become unhinged! I feel like an old lady whose joints are falling apart!
  • Options
    I'm there too. Don't fight it. It hurts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yesterday we went apple picking and stopped at a fall festival on the way back. I was definitely waddling by the end of it.
  • Options
    I haven't waddled yet on flat ground, but, oh, man, stairs.  Stairs suck, and I look like a doof going up them.

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

March 24bimageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm jealous, I feel like I've been waddling since early second trimester.

• Options
    alexisjo88alexisjo88 member
    edited September 2013
    Total mobile gif fail! Disregard.
  • Options

I agree with PP, stairs are the worst. Our washer/dryer is in the basement and everyday I am thankful that no is there to watch me go up and down those things carrying a laundry basket. No only must it be quite entertaining to watch but it takes FOREVER and there are only like 10 steps.

X_X
    Baby Ortiz' proud mama
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"