April 2014 Moms
Options

What's My Age Again?

2»

Re: What's My Age Again?

• Options

lia619 said:

You're getting a pretty nice bell curve, @BiggerinRealLife! That must be pretty exciting to the dorky teacher in you. I know it's appealing to my inner math dork!

Haha I know, right? I was like, oh look, we're absolutely mathematically normal! It's just soo cool. @janice9821 @spasticfantastic Can I tell you guys a secret? I hate math. Loathe it. Mean, median, mode were about the last class I didn't feel completely confused in at school. Soooo not my subject. But I do love data. That's the sociologist in me. ;)
    Yay for a fellow sociologist! I'm the weirdo one that loves the math and data analysis part. That's how I know I'll always have a job with teaching research methods/stats to the sociology majors lol! I am always amazed at how "normal" we all are with responses to questions!

Yay, I'm a sociology major!  I'm also a math-lover.  I use very little of either on a daily basis, though.  :)

Even though I hate math, I rocked statistics! So much more applicable to real life. We'll have to chime in more on discussions. I feel like sociologists bring a lot of big picture perspective. ;)
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"