November 2012 Moms
Options

48 days...

Until O's 1st birthday. Thank you, TB, for reminding me every time I come to this site how many days I have left until my infant becomes a toddler. Wahhhh! And how many days I have to get my butt in gear for planning her party (starting to freak a little). 

That's all. Just a self pity party here.

Re: 48 days...

• Options
    I feel the same way! We are 21 days until B's birthday!! I want my little nugget back!!
    View Full Size Image
  • Options
    Yep! 38 days until I have a 1yr old and 42 days until I have a 2yr old.  I'm not ready for this :/
    I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im so focused on my sisters shower, that poor sean has gotten NO attention for his party.  Probably wont do anything "big", but still.
    Same. I've been focused on the shower my mom and I are throwing this weekend, too. After the shower, I've seriously gotta get my butt in gear. When is your shower?

On another note- you said you're doing a circus theme, right? I know I told someone about the circus invitations I found on Etsy. I couldn't get those things out of my mind and decided to do a vintage circus theme for O- girly style (white and pink and aqua colors). 

We have a huge family. DH and I started putting the list together last night and we're at 70 people so far. Holy fuck sticks! No pressure there 
    :-O

• Options
    CCM82909 said:
    Yep! 38 days until I have a 1yr old and 42 days until I have a 2yr old.  I'm not ready for this :/
    Whew, that's two parties in two weeks or are you doing a joint party? Talk about hard hitting for you though! it is fun to watch them grow but something sad about our babies growing up so quickly!

• Options
    26 until Hallie's first and 23 until my 23rd! It'll be small party though and not much to do--thank goodness!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    26 days left to my boy's First birthday! I feel so excited for the celebration of it yet so sad that it went too fast!

We are having a big bash (large extended families) at a restaurant. Only 75 people..... Lol!

I've been all over Etsy and ordered a bunch if stuff. Sesame Street theme. I even splurged on an awesome cake! I know, crazy, but we Italians do things big! Lol!

Taking V for 1 yr pictures in 2 weeks. Some alone shots, some family shots since we never did it when he was a newborn, and a smash cake picture. Should be fun!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jg1011 said:

26 days left to my boy's First birthday! I feel so excited for the celebration of it yet so sad that it went too fast!

We are having a big bash (large extended families) at a restaurant. Only 75 people..... Lol!

I've been all over Etsy and ordered a bunch if stuff. Sesame Street theme. I even splurged on an awesome cake! I know, crazy, but we Italians do things big! Lol!

Taking V for 1 yr pictures in 2 weeks. Some alone shots, some family shots since we never did it when he was a newborn, and a smash cake picture. Should be fun!

Yay! We're having a big party too. We have a big family and I love throwing parties. Sorry I'm not sorry :).

Can't wait to see pictures!

• Options
    @amberea14 - Just one party.  DH is in school right now and can't really afford to take 2 days off from studying (crazy, I know).  I'm so conflicted though since we threw a big party for DS1 with friends and family back home.  We're 1000 miles away from all of them now, so it's definitely going to be different.  
    I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • Options
    @CCM82909 well he has his big brother to celebrate with (and Mommy and Daddy, of course)- who else could he need? :) I'm sure that's tough being so far away, bu seriously, at least they have each other. That has to be so much fun to watch them interact, being so close in age!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"